Fluorine

Charli XCX

can we just take a moment to acknowledge that even tho she's a flop, we stan a super smart pop queen... like she's clearly stuck in label HELL but instead of becoming completely irrelevant miss Charli has released 2 MIXTAPES and has been on countless features (Rita Ora, Clean Bandit, Lil Xan, David Guetta, Mura Masa, etc) and has continued to GAIN FANS/ a solidified fan base... without the release of an official album

e0p7lt9.gif

can we just take a moment to acknowledge that even tho she's a flop, we stan a super smart pop queen... like she's clearly stuck in label HELL but instead of becoming completely irrelevant miss Charli has released 2 MIXTAPES and has been on countless features (Rita Ora, Clean Bandit, Lil Xan, David Guetta, Mura Masa, etc) and has continued to GAIN FANS/ a solidified fan base... without the release of an official album

e0p7lt9.gif

a hard-working legend

e0p7lt9.gif

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

In regards to you gays speaking about Waterfall earlier, do you think that it will be on the newest iteration of XCX3? Wasn’t it teased by The Invisibile Men and or The Saltwives on IG or something song with CTMP all those months ago? I know it’s a Sophie song but I’m sure I remember reading an interview from 2017 where Charli said Waterfall was her favourite?

In regards to you gays speaking about Waterfall earlier, do you think that it will be on the newest iteration of XCX3? Wasn’t it teased by The Invisibile Men and or The Saltwives on IG or something song with CTMP all those months ago? I know it’s a Sophie song but I’m sure I remember reading an interview from 2017 where Charli said Waterfall was her favourite?

Waterfall is confirmed not to be on the draft for XCX3 unfortunately :(

None of the XCXWORLD are apart from the reworked CTMP and maybe ATAP??? Idk

waterfall is probably the best song from the leaked xcx3

Ever since Charli called it a sad stripper song I’m so mad that Rihanna had the concept for Pour It Up. Imagine a Bradley and Pablo directed version of the same concept for a Waterfall music video...

Aw! Thank You for confirming! <3

waterfall was on the original xcx world but it doesn't look like it'll be on the new album

Now that we're on the matter of Queen Lizzy, a while back a discord gay gave me this """"alleged"""" original draft of Queen Lizzy https://dbr.ee/bdaO

However he is famous for faking drafts and upscaling songs and filtering stuff and saying it's stems so I don't know if it's true or not