Fluorine

Charli XCX

round and round being called the best leak I have to laugh...

it’s not good and charli agrees

omg the heresy of this post. I think *atlantic* doesnt think Rr is good together with the leaked xcx3 draft thats why they were shelved. I think she had fun making those songs I wish we had some documentary about all this messy era with videos from her in studio with sophie, stargate and Noonie having ideas and trying new "commercial pc music like" sounds.

Stefflon Don is dope but for an official single Atlantic would never push someone who has an even smaller audience than Charli LOL The point of a feature is to reach another big audience

Doesn’t Stefflon Don have a pretty big UK/European fanbase tho? Also the purpose of a feature isnt always to reach a larger audience. Dua would be a cute feature tho. I doubt it would do much for Charli exposure wise.

BIOYL (feat. Dua Lipa) is such a concept omfg.  :hdu:

Urgh, but Dua is everywhere... it would make Charli look desperate for a hit (which she probably is) but I'd rather have a solo version or a rapper.

Also let's wait til an album is confirmed before picking 3rd and 4th singles.

I'm kinda over CTMP but I wouldn't mind as a single with a music video.

No thanks to Dua Lipa  :flop: I like her but I feel like Charli could get someone more interesting than that..or ya know, just stay solo 

Really hoping Come To My Baptism is next single

How do y’all think XCX3 is gonna look like?! Do you think any of the leaks will make it?! I think she’ll put the monthly singles there for streaming points. I also think it’ll be something like this:

1. Come To My Party

2. Girls Night Out

3. Focus

4. 1999 Ft. Troye Sivan

7. Blame It On Your Love Ft. Stefflon Don

8. No Angel

9. White Mercedes

12. 5 In The Morning

13. After The Afterparty Ft. Lil Yachty

I don’t know how this album will turn out but I feel for some reason that CTMP, ATAP, 1999 & BIOYL are for sure making it. The monthly singles are probably not going to make it & if anything the label would throw boys or 5 in the morning on there for streaming points.

BUT WHITE MERCEDES BETTER MAKE IT!

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

How do y’all think XCX3 is gonna look like?! Do you think any of the leaks will make it?! I think she’ll put the monthly singles there for streaming points. I also think it’ll be something like this:

1. Come To My Party

2. Girls Night Out

3. Focus

4. 1999 Ft. Troye Sivan

7. Blame It On Your Love Ft. Stefflon Don

8. No Angel

9. White Mercedes

12. 5 In The Morning

13. After The Afterparty Ft. Lil Yachty

I don’t know how this album will turn out but I feel for some reason that CTMP, ATAP, 1999 & BIOYL are for sure making it. The monthly singles are probably not going to make it & if anything the label would throw boys or 5 in the morning on there for streaming points.

BUT WHITE MERCEDES BETTER MAKE IT!

I wouldn't expect any of the monthly drops at all (maybe GNO cos she loves the song)

I think 1999, Boys, ATAP and BIOYL are most likely (Boys and ATAP for streaming and both top 40 hits) and BIOYL is pretty much confirmed for release at some point.

And CTMP hopefully since it has a music video and has been reworked.

01. Come To My Party

02. 1999 (ft. Troye Sivan)

06. Blame It On Your Love (ft. Stefflon Don)

07. Boys

12. Girls Night Out

13. After The Afterparty (ft. Lil Yachty)

Also 1999 is climbing the charts again

Peaked at #51 on UK Top 100, then fell to #67 but back to #59

I know it's not a huge difference but I really want her to make Top 40... Like come through Charli / Atlantic get some more promo going! 

Also 1999 is climbing the charts again

Peaked at #51 on UK Top 100, then fell to #67 but back to #59

I know it's not a huge difference but I really want her to make Top 40... Like come through Charli / Atlantic get some more promo going! 

If they can't promote cos she's in Australia then discount the single and get her some promo slots booked for after the tour and tease a new single.

hm i dont really get the hype for ctmp its a good song but it feels to close to songs like break the rules and i dont know if thats good for her image. unless she doesnt care anymore about how the general public sees her and just wants to get her coin/artistic freedom lol.

How do y’all think XCX3 is gonna look like?! Do you think any of the leaks will make it?!

maybe some of the more obscure leaks will? idk how much charli knows about her leaks but maybe she'll throw in the ones that arent talked about much...wishful thinking but i really want i wanna be with u to see a release.

maybe some of the more obscure leaks will? idk how much charli knows about her leaks but maybe she'll throw in the ones that arent talked about much...wishful thinking but i really want i wanna be with u to see a release.

Urgh, I'd love a new mix of Waterfall tbh

wow a fallon performance, thanks troye sivan for existing

Yes! Some promo...

Just reminded me of Bounce on Kimmel and I want her drop it (even on Soundcloud) for XCXmas.