Fluorine

Charli XCX

She also later apologized sating that she was just speaking on her own experiences with Dr. Luke and should have worded herself better (english isnt her first language) and that she thinks Kesha should be heard. 

If Kesha stans spent half as much time buying her music as they do actively trying to tear down Kim for working with Luke, Kesha wouldn't have to publicly make false rape accusations against Luke saying that he raped Katy Perry and Lady Gaga (both of which have publicly said thats untrue). I really do feel bad for Kesha because I do believe she was verbally abused by Luke and that he made her time with Kemosabe a living hell, but these false allegations look really bad on her and her teams part.

yeah the whole situation is just a mess, i feel bad for Kesha, thanks for letting me know that what Kim said was unintentional. I mostly just heard Kim stans says things like "Kesha lied, Dr. Luke CANT be a rapist and create something this good, Kesha should have shut her mouth, idc i'd let Dr. Luke keep raping Kesha or anything if he keeps making bops". They should really start mentioning what you just said.

I swear when she performed Daddy Knows and Burn Rubber it literally wasn’t even her voice, she was literally just miming over other people’s voices

yeah i thought that. i dont think they were ever considered for charli but she just played them for fun, like with give me your love

i don't know how y'all feel about bieber but i would feel like a jb x charli collab would be so fucking awesome, and charli clearly would love that... the coins she would make...  :hooker:

anyways, a few rappers i wish charli would collab are bia, princess nokia, rich brian, sza and ravyn lenae (these last two even though they're not rappers they can carry a verse)

Party party ft Travis Scott

It’s the hit she deserves

Put him on BIOYL, that song would actually do something & is actually good. :D

did the Ty Dolla Sign version of ATAP leak???

No, just the Discord clip. :/ @Dennis

https://dbr.ee/eCu0

what's the second song? its played after wow yeah and before gravity

no its not, its a song with the lryrics

"we were already on another level

but now we're up in heaven"

and

"better than the others

introduce you to my mother"

its right after wow yeah

I don't think I've heard that one at all, I thought it might be Million but I'm really curious. 

She also later apologized sating that she was just speaking on her own experiences with Dr. Luke and should have worded herself better (english isnt her first language) and that she thinks Kesha should be heard. 

If Kesha stans spent half as much time buying her music as they do actively trying to tear down Kim for working with Luke, Kesha wouldn't have to publicly make false rape accusations against Luke saying that he raped Katy Perry and Lady Gaga (both of which have publicly said thats untrue). I really do feel bad for Kesha because I do believe she was verbally abused by Luke and that he made her time with Kemosabe a living hell, but these false allegations look really bad on her and her teams part.

OMG thank you for saying this. The fact that she lied about Katy & Gaga and has had the case thrown out every time makes it look SO fucking shady. :/ I definitely believe there was something going on like verbal abuse (that seems realistic, especially if they worked together for years), but regardless of the truth at this point it just looks really bad to try and falsely discredit him. I feel bad for her too, I wish Kemosabe had been more flexible with her...she had two and a half really successful records, it wouldn't have killed them to give her a free project to do whatever she wanted on. 

this read :rip:

All I need right now, New news about the jam city collab and a new snippet of Attention... 

Also... What's the tea with "Don't let Me Go"? It's supposedly a collab with Miss Petras and an Outtake of Pop 2... 

Can we get a better snippet of it or a leak of it?