Fluorine

Charli XCX

It’s funny how her fans like to poke fun at Charli lol, she has always seemed super cool about it too.

She’s just so great... :defeated: So memeable... :toofunny:

I like the one where she’s in the orange coat from the GNO shoot where she’s cropped having chicken feet. :lmao:

it was actually through that fake leak that i discovered kota banks and i've been listening to her ever since, she and charli should collab

lmao same! literally if you guys like charli definitely check kota banks out - some ppl compare her and swick (her producer) to the xcx and sophie of aussie. I've dm'd her a couple of times and she definitely loves charli like she went to her pop 2 in Sydney and opened for her femmebot fantasy party once so obvi they've met butttt idk y'all better spam the fuck out of kota banks when charli ask who she should put in her motherfucking future playlist

It’s funny how her fans like to poke fun at Charli lol, she has always seemed super cool about it too.

She’s just so great... :defeated: So memeable... :toofunny:

I like the one where she’s in the orange coat from the GNO shoot where she’s cropped having chicken feet. :lmao:

THIS she is such a good sport omg lol

my favorite one also happens to be a GNO pic edit. its the one where they edit her into lorax 

I know 1999 is still doing pretty well but it’d be amazing if Charli could drop a new single this summer and promote it alongside the (hopefully) upcoming album at some of these festivals she’s booked at

rly sucks the hype has died down so much.. she should've dropped BIOYL in december and a new single in march :(