Fluorine

Charli XCX

charli should tell umru to fucking release party party / just like lucy liu tbh

i bet he's dying to release one of her songs 

sometimes i wonder if it's out of their control to release them but i'm 90% sure it's not the case

I don't understand how Party 4 U hasn't been released, like cmon Charli and AG... just drop it on SoundCloud if you have to

most people either don't know or don't care about it, so it's not getting the same RELEASE TAXI treatment. her twitter fans want their sugar coated power bops, they don't care about her moodier more unreleased masterpieces. which is so weird to me because despite this, people love pop2 which party for you was undoubtedly considered for. i think she thinks it's leaked as well so at this point she's probably all but forgotten about it.

that song is magical..... the clear influence from believe by cher.... the masterful autotune...... the twinkly synths and pulsating bass.... the heartbroken yet hopeful lyrics.... when the drop hits UGH pure mania !! AND IT WILL NEVER BE RELEASED !!!!!!!!!! a nightmare literally a nightmare.... gonna listen to cool 3d world and cry

most people either don't know or don't care about it, so it's not getting the same RELEASE TAXI treatment. her twitter fans want their sugar coated power bops, they don't care about her moodier more unreleased masterpieces. which is so weird to me because despite this, people love pop2 which party for you was undoubtedly considered for. i think she thinks it's leaked as well so at this point she's probably all but forgotten about it.

that song is magical..... the clear influence from believe by cher.... the masterful autotune...... the twinkly synths and pulsating bass.... the heartbroken yet hopeful lyrics.... when the drop hits UGH pure mania !! AND IT WILL NEVER BE RELEASED !!!!!!!!!! a nightmare literally a nightmare.... gonna listen to cool 3d world and cry

even sadder part is that no one has the song to leak it, its locked in ag's mac

i honestly do not believe this lol

i mean we never got any real snippets of the studio ver. and afaik i've never seen someone say they have it or trying to sell it. We only heard the song because AG played a few times and the LMAlejandro instrumental remake but that was it. If someone had the song I feel like they would've been teasing everyone just like Taxi, R&R etc because even though there's no urge for a majority to have P4U, people here or on discord still acknowledge that a lot of us want it.

rita-ora-charli-xcx-reunite-at-kill-your

Did some detective work and turns out Party 4 U is about Charli's ex Mike Kerr (who is born on June 19) 

Did they even date?? I keep on hearing this but royal blood are a decently high profile band and I've heard nothing of the two like ever it's just weird.

I mean I'm pretty sure that she was dating her director boyfriend amid one of the gossip rags saying they were touchy feely lol.