Fluorine

Charli XCX

He suggested the "baby one more time" line in 1999 so they have met/worked together/at least had a consultation. I'm wondering if she recorded with him when she did that or if she casually just went to see max for nothing? He didnt even get a song writing credit so it seems like a waste of an opportunity to not work with him at that point.

I’m pretty sure Oscar Holter is on Max’s publishing company or something so thats probably how Max heard the song and made that adjustment. Charli is also signed to a publishing conpany through Stargate so I doubt Max would be interested in working with someone signed under a peer like Stargate.

it was actually through that fake leak that i discovered kota banks and i've been listening to her ever since, she and charli should collab

If she's collabing with Empress Of and Banoffee, I don't doubt she'll work with other forgettable pop artists like Kota Banks

If she's collabing with Empress Of and Banoffee, I don't doubt she'll work with other forgettable pop artists like Kota Banks

i would like to say kota is underrated/undiscovered rather than forgettable, she actually has amazing songs that could've been hits if they were sung by mainstream pop artists