Fluorine

Charli XCX

charli having a song with bts is a fucking joke. and if they put bts on glow from xcx world then its over

I STG IF SHE PUTS BTS ON THE SONG, IT WILL BE OVER

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy

if a three year old song with fucking BTS on it is her hit im gonna fucking SCREAM

PayolaTS will help her get a hit now yay....

yea I don't see Charli having a BTS feature, she probably just gave the song to them

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

yea I don't see Charli having a BTS feature, she probably just gave the song to them

I just hope it would be given instead of having a collab but that would be a waste of a song that could’ve been in her album...

The fact she changed White Mercedes to put 5itm... I hope its still up for a future release tbh that song is Issues's sexy lil sister.

omg a charli xcx and bts collab? queen of asia, i hope it smash. bts fans are crazy.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

omg Charli x BTS it stinks... it straight up stinks, why bts out of all the skinny idols in korea? BlackPink x Charli is what the gays ACTUALLY need

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7