Fluorine

Charli XCX

hey if anyone gets hold of party 4 u just let it be known that i would sell my body for it hehe <3

no kidding i actually created a saving for it in case someone is selling p4u or for a group-buy

thats how much this song means to me lol

I hope No Angel's on the album, like, it's probably not gonna be but it's too good to not be on any album, like, that song deserved so much better, one of her best if not her best. Maybe the album could have a deluxe edition with the monthly singles? It'll give the album some more streaming numbers since she could also add 1999.

qfrWuBl.png

Is there any chance CTMP could still get released? Or is it completely scrapped for good

It was reproduced early last year around the time No Angel was and there was apparently a video filmed for it, so there's still a chance.

Do you guys think she's actually going on tour like she said? We're almost halfway through the year :ohno:

she said she wants to tell us more about the album, what if she announces album and tour within the next few weeks!!

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

It has to be heartbreaking as an artist to have things leaked, fight for them to be released and then still be dragged by your fans..

This has now happened with No Angel (SOPHIE's production was better etc), GNO (ugh the production hasn't changed, been listening to this for a year), 1999 (the demo was better, why did she change the lyrics, not Troye) and now BIOYL (Track 10 is better, Stefflon was better etc). And y'all wonder why she won't release CTMP or Taxi.

This has now happened with No Angel (SOPHIE's production was better etc), GNO (ugh the production hasn't changed, been listening to this for a year), 1999 (the demo was better, why did she change the lyrics, not Troye) and now BIOYL (Track 10 is better, Stefflon was better etc). And y'all wonder why she won't release CTMP or Taxi.

difference is Taxi and Ctmp got polished to reach perfection and we have receipts.

I hardly think anyone would say bad shit (of course there'll be someone to say it lol) about ctmp since its actually ready for release (we just have the mq leak) and everybody loves it and taxi since the is demo raw af and just got better from the live audio performances

She’s still slowly climbing up the charts! In all-genre iTunes US, she’s at 114 (+17) and 27 (+4) on iTunes US pop charts. I’m hopeful that she’ll break the top 100 mark by the end of the week!

Ugh BIOYL dropped to 125 (-11) on iTunes US charts and to 30 (-3) on iTunes US pop charts :( homophobia is real here... 

giphy.gif