Fluorine

Charli XCX

I love 1999 wayy more, the drop and instrumental for this song isn't my cup of tea (sounds basic to me, expected way more from easyfun) but it's nice to see y'all enjoying it and I will still support, it's great to see that Charli has a plan for the album :)

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I can’t believe yalls opinions on 1999 lol... still a bop and a half.

1999 is a BANGER, everyone I know loves it

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

i really don't wanna waste my time with people who would throw hate on BIOYL

this girl is working her ass off to release some pop songs with more radio appeal that she really likes (1999, BIOYL) so her album could see the light of the day, and some stan twitters are just being rude and ungrateful. just stop

fuck em twitter fags, we need the gp to eat this up so Atlantic lets Charli release the album. The twitter stans are irrelevant rn. Also Pitchfork saying “this ain’t it” is cringey as fuck

qfrWuBl.png

These BIOYL vs Track 10 comparisons........ Why do we feel the need to pit beautiful, kind, intelligent women against each other?

THIS

imagine, complaining about BIOYL slander while slandering Track 10  :toofunny:

on a side note  think i am in a bubble on Twitter because I didn't see much BIOYL slander. Aside from one person and that Pitchfork tweet someone quoted. Wish we didn't give a platform/attention to these type of negative posts. 

all the instagram thots i follow are praising it their stories  :hooker: