Fluorine

Charli XCX

she’s 33 on pop itunes rn !!! (USA) we really need some airplay though

31 now on USA iTunes pop and 141 for all genres! Ugh I really hope the music video boosts its rank!! Still kinda annoyed at the twitter and pc gays for bashing on this bop and comparing it to track 10...

giphy.gif

Y'all sorry I'm spamming so much but I'm still so emotional over this song ugh. I'm so happy for Charletta and I hope she's happy too  :defeated:  she deserves all the love in the world plus more because she is such a KWEEN!!!

giphy.gif

i gotta say: i love the last chorus and the new production on it. it takes me to an emotional place just like the last chorus of Track 10

Charli never make mistakes (except for Spicy)

ok it’s a grower. i’ve has it on repeat all day and i love it. it’s so fun to listen to and dance to when you don’t wanna listen to five minutes of track 10. my only thing is lizzo verse kinda takes away from the charli lyrics and kinda takes away the emotion/sad bop-ness of it all and not in a way that i like

someone that i know listened to N1A and then said he’s not stanning cause she’s lackluster and the music is not great

I can’t imagine being that deaf... :toofunny: although, my brother only seems to like Charli’s music when he’s drunk (which, this actually happened one time where he was digging Grins after coming back from a party), so yeah... Otherwise, he insists that he hates it... :crossed:

I mean, I played him Delicious once, sorta recently, the most “metal” freaking song on POP 2 lol... and he was like “ehh, I just really don’t like her at all.” Idk... I don’t get it. Like, did you NOT just hear that build up??