Fluorine

Charli XCX

The Stefflon Don shade.

Also as if they left the random rapper man on it.

yeah, i think too that Lizzo's "be alone, lemme be alone" isn't as strong and loud as the male voice, kinda gets lost in the drop

105 users in here, it's like xcxmas.

ok is it just me or does this song sound weirdly mixed, like, idk how to explain but something sounds off 

I think you can kinda tell there's loads of versions mixed in there (or maybe we can hear it bc we've heard most of them).

:spice:

I thought for sure nothing could touch the greatness of Track 10... but this is a whole different mood. This is a summer vibe that I really think could break her back in. I'm really excited about this new era, especially since she's still with A.G.

I'm so excited for this release and I love the new era aesthetics... However, it was kinda sad when Annie waited til she was off air to ask Charli if she could ask about the album, like she must be known for not being able to get her album released and it was nice of Annie to not put her on the spot on radio, but it just made me sad.

Also at this point, I either want a conscise 13 track album or a 2 disc, 40 track album with all the singles since Afterparty.

"I HOPE THIS BECOMES UR NEW PARTY ANTHEM THIS SONG HAS BEEN IN MY LIFE FOR AROUND 3 YEARS NOW AND I’M SO HAPPY TO BE RELEASING IT I LOVE YOU ALL. LET THE NEW ERA BEGIN!!!!! "

this CTMP erasure i swear... as long as she's happy though it's what matters :party:

Like I'm not a 1999 fan but surely it'll be on the album for the streams? I hope BIOYL isn't the official lead and start of the era, cos she's setting herself up to flop.