Fluorine

Charli XCX

did we ever get a good version of daddy knows? as in the exchange version - i dont like any of the remakes that ive heard so far  :facepalm:

We got the studio version of the song, which does not contain her vocals

BzhmW.png

apparently miley is releasing a 6 track ep next week with 2 collabs i hope charli is one of them

tracklist it's out already and charli is not on it, i don't think they will collab soon but i can see it in the future

Did some leaker give out unleaked song titles recently or something since I found a song tracker that has dozens of songs I've never heard of despite checking this thread three times a day sksksk

care to share?

charli briefly talking about the album in a new article:

"There are definitely lots of more experimental moments. I’ve been working with some really great producers from A. G. Cook to Nomack, who is really incredible at sound design.

There are a lot of harder moments on the record compared to really stripped-back things"

read the other stuff she talks about here: https://www.nme.com/news/charli-xcx-tells-us-about-her-experimental-new-album-i-didnt-go-small-on-this-i-really-went-all-in-2492572