Fluorine

Charli XCX

In the snippet she posted of boom clap it sounds like it has new production which is more in line with the rest of her electropop/PC oriented set

It's the AG mix - she's done it since 2017. It's great.

:spice:

the snippet of gone...I'm so excited!!! how long do y'all think she will take to release it? it better not be on of those songs she plays live and then pretend they never exist :biblio:

the snippet of gone...I'm so excited!!! how long do y'all think she will take to release it? it better not be on of those songs she plays live and then pretend they never exist :biblio:

NEVERMIND IT'S FROM THE ALBUM!! https://twitter.com/charli_xcx/status/1134181028325679104?s=19

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

nothing will top the beat drop in paradise...BEST Zbeat drop of all time

so probably Christine and the Queens is really featured on the song

i love her, i'm expecting a great song

and calm down guys, Charli performing this song with a feature doesn't mean it will be a single like 1999 and BIOYL

the snippet of gone...I'm so excited!!! how long do y'all think she will take to release it? it better not be on of those songs she plays live and then pretend they never exist :biblio: NEVERMIND IT'S FROM THE ALBUM!! https://twitter.com/charli_xcx/status/1134181028325679104?s=19

Makes me so happy to see ALBUM... just to see it confirmed.

The time is coming for an XCX pop takeover! :defeated: :defeated: lol

Wasn’t Bounce her performing a song from her ALBUM too? Just saying

Anyway from how she’s put it it’s not a feature on the album but just a live collab which I can deal with. Christine and the queens is interesting and Tilted is a bop

I thought they were meant to be rockets in the video instead of dolphins? Like didn't something leak months back and they were on rockets or am I lying

It was dolphins the whole time...

imagine if gone is released tomorrow  :flutter:  :hooker:  a girly can dream

let's not put this thought into people's heads

people are gonna start dreaming and then fume when it never happens lksdjfkld

lABVyGE.png

wonder if choli is shooting a new video on her story