Fluorine

Charli XCX

Hold on I just realised...

Someone mentioned glow and charli said she didn’t know the song

Someone else mentioned the jam city collab and she also said she didn’t know it

And finally, B4U said that she reused Rain Over London, and if I remember correctly, she also said she didn’t know the song when someone tweeted it...

I don’t want to say I’m being hopeful but... I’m hopeful

both, they're in the same key, use the same 3 riffs for the whole length. i'm shook tbh. hope she drops it soon  :flutter:

what did I say? :toofunny:

Liz needs to just admit she’s jealous & move on

Like maybe release your own music instead of criticizing others’ excitement when they release theirs? Bitter.

omg sdjklsdgjs she's still trying it! she really needs to sit down and eat her food cause showing her true ugly colors publicly is such a bad move and angels are gonna hold it to her permanently. well deserved  :toofunny:

I FEEL LIKE I HAVE TO MAKE IT UP TO ‘SLAYYTER’ SO TRYING ANOTHER NEW ARTIST.. WHAT SONG IS THIS GALS BEST??

LOOKED IT UP ON YOUTUBE AND LISTENING TO ‘HERVE PAGE SPICY’

CUTE VIDEO

I FEEL LIKE I HAVE TO MAKE IT UP TO ‘SLAYYTER’ SO TRYING ANOTHER NEW ARTIST.. WHAT SONG IS THIS GALS BEST??

LOOKED IT UP ON YOUTUBE AND LISTENING TO ‘HERVE PAGE SPICY’

CUTE VIDEO

Personally I think Track 10 by Charli is the best track in the world but its not everyones favorite. Try Unlock It.

Spicy's Music video has reappared on Diplo's youtube channel.  :defeated:  why don't they just upload it on one channel omg, mess