oh wow what a moment... i will never forget

lABVyGE.png

The fact sucker got not one, not two, not three but four music videos

And a tour

Didn't Sucker get 5 music videos? And nearly a second tour aha

Remember when we got R&R?

wow

what a moment!

Talking about our girl R&R did it age good for y'all? For me its still ONE OF her best pop songs, I wish it was finished properly and mastered. Wow that was a moment I still can't believe it, Bloom really came thru with that

what did I say? :toofunny:

Liz needs to just admit she’s jealous & move on

Like maybe release your own music instead of criticizing others’ excitement when they release theirs? Bitter.

I don't get why she would be jealous of Charli, cause she never been on the same level as Charli, is like if Charli compares herself to Britney or Madonna, She did not reach the popularity level as Madonna, the same with Liz... I like her music but she never been as popular as Miss XCX, so why she bother her? anyways, She should be grateful cause imo the majority of her fans are fans cause they came through Charli so... 

Does Anyone here has this version but with the original song and the edit at the final? 

I mean without LIZ cause the snippet used on this version is lq and I think it ruins the song, and also LIZ clarified she is not the one singing on this bridge so...

the BIOYL single and how the new one seems like it will be are cute but like not amazing, and that's ok as long as the album cover ends up being amazing, true romance was not very pretty (imo), sucker was ok, I love the N1A and POP2 covers and XCX world seems like it was going to be the best one!

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

This "face close-ups covered with wires" concept is cute but it seems like a last-minute thing. Like... OKAY GUYS WE DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO FOR THE SINGLES COVERS oh okay let's just take a selfie and put a 3d scrawl all over it  :teehee:

I wish she would re-work the XCX World concept and revisit its visuals for the new album. Maybe a darker and neon version of it