Fluorine

Charli XCX

I might not post in here very often (which i deeply regret) and I’m for sure very late to the discussion of this album's quality, artistry, and general fucking amazingness, but I wanted to spend some time with it before I expressed an opinion. And after almost two weeks with it, let me just say I am s-c-a-l-p-e-d. Not just scalped, but literally every single hair on my body has been ripped out of my body raw, and left my follicles bleeding. After the initial slayage of the run from Next Level Charli to Shake It, Charli was not content with leaving my head bald, but she had to go for my neck, my armpits, my back hair, my pubic hair, and my crack hair. I want to go more in depth with this, but I need to run to the restroom first though I just need to say this is my most loved album that makes me want to slap my thighs and scream since 2015’s Dangerous Woman. You do not understand the manic OBSESSION I have over this album.

I have been perched and waiting for this, and if you would have told me a few years ago that the British having accent “I’m so fwancééy” girl would strip me naked, douse my body with mud, and rip every single hair from my body in the matter of 15 simple strokes, I would have called you a liar just like all the other men in my life. But alas, here I am naked and hairless, my body spanked and whipped, my rosebud dilated, my anus prolapsed and wider than a Greyhound bus tire, wondering where my life would be without this album.

My personal holy trinity is Shake It, Silver Cross and White Mercedes, with special mention to Click for being a major thigh slapping bussy soaring mirror licking jam that I get my life into the mornings as I slide up and down on that phantom Nick Jonas phallus I have located in my living room.

Albums like EMOTION, Lemonade and Dangerous Woman have invaded my heart and slain me emotionally, but Charli is one of those rare albums that invades both my heart and my urethra and makes me want to go out and part all night just like a children’s birthday party bouncy moonwalk machine and then go cry afterwards. I shall write more later when i'm back from my post restroom trip and after eating lunch because I want to be able to praise and worship this album properly. God bless.

I thought I was going to hate it at first but it's probably in my top 3 :defeated:

tbh its (almost) on the same level as Focus for me. like its SUCH a bop. like especially when you know all the words and sing along and dance. the autotune is PERFECT on it. she did that.

I wanted to share a few things for the heck of it so, 

Here's the new HQ CTMP layered perfectly over LMA's remake, it just sounds a little more flushed out and polished

https://dbree.org/v/635d8a

and I hope I don't get flagged for this (because idk if it counts) but also here's an extended edit I made of February 2017.

https://dbree.org/v/a8670e