Fluorine

Charli XCX

#42 on Billboard........well it’s over

Hey! Better than N1A (#175) and Pop 2! Without a hit song like Sucker (#28) did it’s not bad.

Also, I Got It has been added to the setlist!

Hey! Better than N1A (#175) and Pop 2! Without a hit song like Sucker (#28) did it’s not bad.

Also, I Got It has been added to the setlist!

She got the peak with no physicals available (pushed to 10/4) in the US too! 

Is Charli bigger than it seems? I was surprised to see she has 15+ million monthly listeners on Spotify alone.

That seems really really good. That’s beating out some of my favorite rock acts (that play amphitheaters on every tour) by quite a lot.

Edit: I feel like a lot these charts and statistics are kind of off anymore these days... referring to the Billboard chart position... literally SO many people are too far gone from actually purchasing their music. The masses have been for the better part of 10+ years... not to mention in Charli’s case her physical copies haven’t even made to shelves yet.

Idk, the industry is just so convoluted and messy now, it’s hard to get a sense as to where an artist sits with the GP unless they’re Ariana, Taylor Swift, Post Malone, and all the “trendy” Top 40 groups. Which this whole layer within the industry seems to kind of be fizzling out lately too in a way. Idk... it’s weird.

BloomForYou said it was a reworked version of the 2015 song. Is that true or are they two completely different songs with the same title?

at the time I was not aware that there were 2 different songs with the same title, but yes they are not the same song. the leaked 100 is from 2019 and produced by jack & coke.

go fuck yourself if you left me rude messages in my PMs. I'm uploading a collection 60GB worth of stuff and you tell me to kill myself? yikes

TYSM! and I can't believe you got those messages LOL sorry about that and the trouble. i dont even think i got room for 60GBs  :toofunny:  Ima just delete all my unreleased charli because its super disorganized and replace it with yours.