Fluorine

Charli XCX

TKO is a masterpiece truly deserved to be on vroom vroom

tko might go off but trophy >>

they almost sound like the exact same song so having both on the EP would be so redundant, even if they were side by side imo

xMcVPI7.jpg

What did Sophie have to do with all of this though? She's just a producer on the album, she didn't have a say in what Atlantic chose to or chose not to release, right?

charli was making a lot of songs with sophie that weren't in her contact with atlantic and they were getting really mad at her because she kept wanting to add more songs and take ones that had already been mixed out or switch around the tracklist etc the same thing happened with sucker's b side album but that time around they weren't going to deal with it so they scrapped it lol.

charli was making a lot of songs with sophie that weren't in her contact with atlantic and they were getting really mad at her because she kept wanting to add more songs and take ones that had already been mixed out or switch around the tracklist etc the same thing happened with sucker's b side album but that time around they weren't going to deal with it so they scrapped it lol.

Are there any earlier tracklist drafts you can share with us? Or literally just any other information? Sometimes I find this kinda info more exciting than leaked songs lol

charli was making a lot of songs with sophie that weren't in her contact with atlantic and they were getting really mad at her because she kept wanting to add more songs and take ones that had already been mixed out or switch around the tracklist etc the same thing happened with sucker's b side album but that time around they weren't going to deal with it so they scrapped it lol.

Lol Charli is so crazy I love her

How early do you think you should get to the show to be 1 of the 50? what have people been doing at the other shows? I'm in Chicago so i'm a lil shook?

Like 5am latest cuz the Chicago show 1.) sold out super fast and 2.) is on a Saturday

charli was making a lot of songs with sophie that weren't in her contact with atlantic and they were getting really mad at her because she kept wanting to add more songs and take ones that had already been mixed out or switch around the tracklist etc the same thing happened with sucker's b side album but that time around they weren't going to deal with it so they scrapped it lol.

i’d love to have more info about this time like plans, potential songs etc share more it’s us if you can

hmm this stood out from umru's AMA

Q: any songs with charli we would expect to come out this year or next year?    

A: lots of songs with charli but i cant really speak to when or whether anything comes out