Fluorine

Charli XCX

next week i'm djing and i'm gonna play doing it (solo ver obviously) but i really wanted to go with click, i won't do shake it because i already played it and i hate repeating songs on my sets, anyways, i would love to see the faces of all the gays on the last seconds of it, sadly, i live in a city where pop music like charli's ain't appreciated, so i felt like i had to tone down a bit so that's why i went with doing it

Play taxi and click and everything will be allright amore

Play taxi and click and everything will be allright amore

i already played taxi and i hate that i spent hours creating the set and doing a lot of mixing and i forgot to remove taxi b4 i posted on soundcloud, my set had almost 500 plays and it got deleted because of taxi, burra pra caralho kkkkkkk but yeah i'll probably close with click

i already played taxi and i hate that i spent hours creating the set and doing a lot of mixing and i forgot to remove taxi b4 i posted on soundcloud, my set had almost 500 plays and it got deleted because of taxi, burra pra caralho kkkkkkk but yeah i'll probably close with click

link ur soundcloud thx 

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

Honestly all the things she opened up about were lies so idk how to feel about that

As for the rest songs IMO it’s the other way around, songs like Femmebot, Delicious and Unlock It felt way more complete than songs like Silver Cross, White Mercedes, Warm, etc...

Like SC is literally a verse and a chorus back to back. Which I love don’t get me wrong but it’s as basic as it gets, and the same goes for a lot of the tracks

How are vague descriptions of events and personal feelings of hers “lies” exactly? I don’t think anyone really knows much about Charli’s personal life to say... People can speculate, but it doesn’t make it fact.

I DO think POP 2 has a certain “veneer” and level of polish and cohesion that “Charli” doesn’t necessarily have, I will say that... but I don’t think that makes the album any less “complete.” I’m sure “Charli” had to conform to Atlantic’s album format, to a certain degree, in order to see a release.

pop 2 has a that special polished cohesiveness to it because it was made over the span of like two weeks with only a couple of people (not counting the features of course). charli was made over a much longer period of time with a dozen or more producers and has more "mainstream" tracks like 1999 thrown into the mix. clearly we can see why charli prefers the mixtape thing