Fluorine

Charli XCX

She gave us an entire album...plus Xxxtc, Spicy, Dream Glow, Flash Pose, Miss U... And co-wrote one of the top Billboard songs of the year. 

And birthed Nasty Cherry + a Netflix show...

So she gave us an album, featured on 1 good song - XXXT, lol Spicy nice try babe, she sold an old reject (Dream Glow), hahaha Flash Pose ahahaha and Miss U - just no

And Nasty Cherry A) aren’t good and B) isn’t her music.

I didn’t realise being “sick” of someone meant 1 good album, 1 mediocre feature, 3 bad features and a song for 13 Reasons Why - girl i...

giphy.gif

lol remember when we all thought Miss U was going to be Taxi because she teased the song on insta and on the tracklist it just said “Track 7 by Charli XCX.”

Imagine Taxi being in 13RW ahaha Hannah Baker catching her Taxi to hell

giphy.gif

So she gave us an album, featured on 1 good song - XXXT, lol Spicy nice try babe, she sold an old reject (Dream Glow), hahaha Flash Pose ahahaha and Miss U - just no

And Nasty Cherry A) aren’t good and B) isn’t her music.

I didn’t realise being “sick” of someone meant 1 good album, 1 mediocre feature, 3 bad features and a song for 13 Reasons Why - girl i...

did i just entered on a masterclass of how to be ungrateful

I mean she did give us a lot of music but I’m not really psyched about this era

Like it was bland

yeah I've never been more uninterested in an era, the album was just not my thing and I only listen to silver cross, official, white mercedes, and thoughts :/

xMcVPI7.jpg

yeah I've never been more uninterested in an era, the album was just not my thing and I only listen to silver cross, official, white mercedes, and thoughts :/

This!

Like we all run through with it cause I mean we love Charli but the album is not that good, there are some solid songs but overall it goes nowhere, while the mixtapes made more sense as a whole and actually felt like they were making a point. Charli is pure rebuttal of everything she saw as loved, except we got nothing of what we were asking

I love how she acts like she’s the saviour of pop but this was nothing more than staying in your lane

This!

Like we all run through with it cause I mean we love Charli but the album is not that good, there are some solid songs but overall it goes nowhere, while the mixtapes made more sense as a whole and actually felt like they were making a point. Charli is pure rebuttal of everything she saw as loved, except we got nothing of what we were asking

I love how she acts like she’s the saviour of pop but this was nothing more than staying in your lane

It’s OK to be wrong but don’t expect not to be called out for this edgy mess of an opinion :wtf:

I’ll agree that the era itself was underwhelming but that was to be expected with how rushed this project was - but the music itself is still great. If it was condensed into the 10 best songs like the mixtapes, y’all would probably call it her best body of work.

14417469274.gif

This!

compared to XCX World, it just seemed... lazy? Esp. with cover arts in mind.

Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-23-58-AM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-19-10-AM.png

I heard Gone on the radio at work today on a station that mostly plays alt/indie rock, like a screamo heavy metal song played two songs later, target audience feels like men 40+...I felt seen for a moment 

Do we have a sleeper hit on our hands? i wish