Fluorine

Charli XCX

who cares about fans collaboration? she said she wants to do a charity book and she wants to pick fans artworks for that so we’ll take this and go. i think it’s amazing how charli is making this project so transparently!! like posting snippets, lyrics, unedited pictures, notebooks notes, having zoom meeting, answering questions!! she’s doing a lot and it’s so cool to watch it all coming to life.(also she asked fans to be on the forever mv too!) i’m very satisfied with the way she’s handling this one! she’s a queen

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

i might be tripping but those clips she just posted of herself sound like a song i’ve heard by her before

I think this is the one she was talking about reworking. The end of the last video says "come to my party", but the lyrics are not from CTMP. I wonder if it's a full version of P4U?!

I think this is the one she was talking about reworking. The end of the last video says "come to my party", but the lyrics are not from CTMP. I wonder if it's a full version of P4U?!

i figured it out. it reminds me look at me now by caroline. the way that snippet sounds like something that could be absolutely gorgeous. hope we get to hear more of this one

i figured it out. it reminds me look at me now by caroline. the way that snippet sounds like something that could be absolutely gorgeous. hope we get to hear more of this one

Ooooh yeah I hear the melodic similarity now.

And actually since she says it's an "old song", it could be completely new version of something she half did before or that was meant for XCX World? Maybe she's absolutely reworking CTMP--could that be possible? 

I think when she said she might rework an old track, she said she didn’t want to say the name in case we hadn’t heard it yet, so she probably wouldn’t say that about CTMP (but who knows!)

I think when she said she might rework an old track, she said she didn’t want to say the name in case we hadn’t heard it yet, so she probably wouldn’t say that about CTMP (but who knows!)

I kinda saw that as a joke, like the whole “wtf is glow” situation

giphy.gif

I don't think it's CTMP since CTMP's like such a fun song and her reworking it to be a sad song wouldn't really make sense, it would just be an entirely different song. Also I don't think AG even worked on CTMP? It could be Paty 4 U, it fits the context perfectly, and a lot of fans have been asking for it in the replies of her tweets for a long while now.

qfrWuBl.png

it can't be party 4 u since the song is not about huck but another one of her exes. would be werid if she put that one in an album dedicated to huck. lol

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Yeah I highly doubt the song is Taxi. She said it's something we might've heard but she's not sure, and she clearly knows we've heard Taxi since she literally performed it live. I don't imagine it to be any ''XCX World track'' or Party for You, I imagine it be a deeper cut from her leaked discography. Like no one expected her to remix BIOYL into Track 10.

I imagine the old song would be a love song about Huck, most of this project already seems to be about her happy relationship with him

Bringing this back  :hooker:

the first time i heard unlock it in full was so funny. i was waiting for kim’s verse and i was like ....it never came fffffd

Sis, It took me a couple of listens before I checked Genius to figure where Kim's at haha