Fluorine

Charli XCX

tbh, from the start it seemed like she had everything ready to go, from single cover, to name and production, same goes for claws, i bet she ain't choosing none of the fanmade but will pick a friend's cover

i think she had everything on the plate but decided to give this mixtape/album more context by sharing it with us to somehow make it more personal even though the fan participation in the end it's not THAT relevant (and this goes for the fan beats, she said she would create an email or something on her zoom meeting and nothing has been made since)

i mean, it's a theory but idk, sometimes feels like it

I feel like she really wanted to show the process of it, also i feel like there will be a fan collab or two. Although, as we know she's very hard on her work. She only wants the best out there & that is understandable. Plus, with the amount of people sending her stuff I imagine it's overwhelming.  

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

tbh, from the start it seemed like she had everything ready to go, from single cover, to name and production, same goes for claws, i bet she ain't choosing none of the fanmade but will pick a friend's cover

i think she had everything on the plate but decided to give this mixtape/album more context by sharing it with us to somehow make it more personal even though the fan participation in the end it's not THAT relevant (and this goes for the fan beats, she said she would create an email or something on her zoom meeting and nothing has been made since)

i mean, it's a theory but idk, sometimes feels like it

i was gonna say something like this the other day but i thought i would get dragged. i absolutely agree. i don’t wanna say she lied cause i think she has good intentions behind it. but yeah i think she just wanted to share to make it feel more open and involved. but six songs in one week with beats all from your friends and forever being ready in three days ....let’s not baby. and giving forever artwork to caroline and another person with almost a million followers. i think she should’ve just said she wanted to document the process and share as she works and get fan response which is what she’s doing right now and it’s still really cool to watch. and even when she shares lyrics “ideas” from notes and her journal ....cmon now. anyways i still do hope we get a song with a beat made by fans and she chooses artwork from fans too.

i was gonna say something like this the other day but i thought i would get dragged. i absolutely agree. i don’t wanna say she lied cause i think she has good intentions behind it. but yeah i think she just wanted to share to make it feel more open and involved. but six songs in one week with beats all from your friends and forever being ready in three days ....let’s not baby. and giving forever artwork to caroline and another person with almost a million followers. i think she should’ve just said she wanted to document the process and share as she works and get fan response which is what she’s doing right now and it’s still really cool to watch. and even when she shares lyrics “ideas” from notes and her journal ....cmon now. anyways i still do hope we get a song with a beat made by fans and she chooses artwork from fans too.

omg this is giving me major Allie X COLLXTION II vibes. Y'all remember that?  :rip:

She did really good music back then.. Nasty and Rhythm Nation are still IT, and the Velvet Rope is still a good album. We don't see it now but she was revolutionary back then. Maybe even a better artist than her overrated brother.

she is still revolutionary, her only bad album is Discipline. everything else is killer

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Someone else mentioned that "Forever" on Spotify now sounds a bit different with respect to the levels of distortion and now I'm kind of hearing it too. Is the quarantine getting us or does someone else hear the slight difference too in the levels/mix?

I played it in my car this morning and i noticed, but i thought it had something to do with the settings of my stereo implant (i haven't used my car in a month).

I guess now the vroom vroom fags can shut up?

To be honest, I’m glad she didn’t create that email or whatever that was supposed to happen. Some of us don’t really respect her and would send nasty stuff, old leaked songs etc and that would just complicate the album process and maybe frustrate her at some point.

...no one does

Allie had fans choose tracks to be on her album. She asked for input on demos had polls between several songs, but she ended up not putting anything on that her fans chose. Still love her though  :flop:

liquid in my hands,

liquid in my mouth,

footage on my phone,

did it with your tongue

jesus CHRIST :defeated:

To be honest, I’m glad she didn’t create that email or whatever that was supposed to happen. Some of us don’t really respect her and would send nasty stuff, old leaked songs etc and that would just complicate the album process and maybe frustrate her at some point.

she did though! howimfeelingnowinbox@gmail.com

lABVyGE.png

MTE! She's literally only used covers from her friends when all the fanmade ones were miles better. Like wtf? It's clear she doesn't want us in the creating process, which is ok, nobody asked her to, but don't lie to us girl lol