Fluorine

Charli XCX

i know this isn’t gonna make sense but i’ll try cause it’s bothering me.

but there’s a pc song (i think it’s a charli song) but there’s like a noise made in the song and it just goes like KIAH! and it’s like the “yeah”s in the drop of IWBWU but KIAH!. it’s very quick and it sounds like a whisper almost. writing this makes no sense but i can not remember the song name and it’s bothering me. anyways

i know this isn’t gonna make sense but i’ll try cause it’s bothering me.

but there’s a pc song (i think it’s a charli song) but there’s like a noise made in the song and it just goes like KIAH! and it’s like the “yeah”s in the drop of IWBWU but KIAH!. it’s very quick and it sounds like a whisper almost. writing this makes no sense but i can not remember the song name and it’s bothering me. anyways

Isn't it HA! by SOPHIE https://soundcloud.com/msmsmsm/ha-splice-sample-pack-demo

hey is anyone like keeping a folder with all the videos/pics/lives/demos she’s shared so far?

it’d be nice to have all of it available to rewatch/download after the album is out - like having our own “making of”

hey is anyone like keeping a folder with all the videos/pics/lives/demos she’s shared so far?

it’d be nice to have all of it available to rewatch/download after the album is out - like having our own “making of”

ok so, BIG update: I've managed to make that folder myself, I shouldn't have missed anything relevant - I'll try to keep it updated as frequently as possibile

here it is: https://mega.nz/folder/8EZnQYJQ

decryption key: IaRJw2TAckZgVINzo9fv1w

Have you guys sent something for the forever mv?? i sent a few clips from the past, like from my house parties jamming to her songs, a video from my and my friends' shake it performance, a video of my pet and one of me holding my signed photo with her and adoption papers i asked her to sign in prague (for the sentimental category)... :crai:  i hope at least ONE thing will make it to the mv

ok so, BIG update: I've managed to make that folder myself, I shouldn't have missed anything relevant - I'll try to keep it updated as frequently as possibile

here it is: https://mega.nz/folder/8EZnQYJQ

decryption key: IaRJw2TAckZgVINzo9fv1w

This is major. Thank you so much! TBH I feel like she would love to have something like this when all is said and done. 

Have you guys sent something for the forever mv?? i sent a few clips from the past, like from my house parties jamming to her songs, a video from my and my friends' shake it performance, a video of my pet and one of me holding my signed photo with her and adoption papers i asked her to sign in prague (for the sentimental category)... :crai:  i hope at least ONE thing will make it to the mv

i sent 4 clips, i'm hoping for the same thing lmao

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy

I sent a few clips, I’d crack up if she actually put them in the video

giphy.gif