Fluorine

Charli XCX

hi everyone, i was organizing my unreleased songs folder and i lost this ones;

Million - late 2017

Bottles - December 2015 (prod. Jarrad Rogers)

TKO - August 18, 2015

Save You - June 26, 2013 (prod. Dimitri Tikovoi)

Tough Love - April 2013 (prod. Dimitri Tokovoi)

Would You - Jack & Coke

White Dress - StarGate

Blow Your Mind - SOPHIE, The Arcade

i know they leaked nearly november of the last year but i cant find in nowhere, google is useless

Hey! I made a full unreleased tracker last year and I update it from time to time :)https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1deYpYrP_BMaF4esIXdEnWGDsK7ps0wYkhcPNsmrO3ek/edit#gid=0

Did they call her a racist? They didn't lie lmfao

They where just spamming the chat dragging Camila, and she said leave if you aren't there for the meeting. I mean trust I hate Camila too but spamming Charli's live is just like pointless  :rip:

she's considering it :ohno: she seems very on the fence about it

which i totally understand but it would be so amazing to see it released

Sis, we know Charli by now. That was basically a planned interview. No way Ellen asked about Taxi without talking to Charli before. P4U is definitely on the album, you could see Charli smile - she a bad actress.

she's considering it  :ohno: she seems very on the fence about it

which i totally understand but it would be so amazing to see it released

I wish she wouldn't have teased it if it isn't confirmed. Because it's gonna be her new T word  :toofloppy:

i don't go on those cringe zoom things where she talks to rebecca black ma i wait for the clips to be posted on twitter  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:

Whatever you like but there's no point in spamming her asking for random shit when she's working on a brand new album that is coming out very very soon. There will be a new song out literally tomorrow. This is so obnoxious. 

Whatever you like but there's no point in spamming her asking for random shit when she's working on a brand new album that is coming out very very soon. There will be a new song out literally tomorrow. This is so obnoxious. 

there's nothing obnoxious about it love. i was literally making a joke. but go off and get defensive just coz you know charli reads this  :rip: