Fluorine

Charli XCX

Guys, I think you're jumping way too fast into conclusions.

She's just saying which songs are being considered for the tracklist UNTIL NOW. She still has songs to write, so nothing is 100% confirmed. Chile

Guys, I think you're jumping way too fast into conclusions.

She's just saying which songs are being considered for the tracklist UNTIL NOW. She still has songs to write, so nothing is 100% confirmed. Chile

She just confirmed party4u 100%, the album is out in 15 days, I don’t think she will put effort in >mixing< tracks that won’t be released

She just confirmed party4u 100%, the album is out in 15 days, I don’t think she will put effort in >mixing< tracks that won’t be released

But she's making it very clear that the album's gonna be 10 tracks long. It wouldn't make any sense if she'd mix all ten tracks and then make other ones

Also confirming P4U doesn't confirm any of the other 7 tracks

I mean, of course those she's been excessively teasing like Anthem is basically confirmee, but still, we can't know if all those titles are officially included

So let's be happy for p4u for now :hooker:

But she's making it very clear that the album's gonna be 10 tracks long. It wouldn't make any sense if she'd mix all ten tracks and then make other ones

Also confirming P4U doesn't confirm any of the other 7 tracks

she's saying the album it's gonna be 10 tracks long but this also can't be 100% confirmed

she said she still has songs to write over, so anything is possible, but like gab said, i don't think she would waste time (for this project) mixing songs she won't put out

“ update: these are the song titles in the mix for the album: forever, claws, party4u, detonate, enemy, 7 years, anthem, pictures in my mind, pink diamond, i finally understand. there’s also other tracks i still love that I haven’t written over just yet....”

omg i was scared she forgot about 7 years

Also I think you're guys are misunderstanding "in the mix" as in "being mixed" while the real meaning is "bunch of songs being considered"

"in the mix" doesn't necessarily mean "songs being mixed" at all, girlies

Also I think you're guys are misunderstanding "in the mix" as in "being mixed" while the real meaning is "bunch of songs being considered"

girl we know nothing is 100% accurate rn we're just happy she gave us a temp tracklist lol...

girl we know nothing is 100% accurate rn we're just happy she gave us a temp tracklist lol...

Nope, a lot are getting excited that songs "are being confirmed". But really she's just mentioning which songs are closer to be finished. I'm just being realistic bringing y'all back to earth so no one is getting mad later

You should thank me instead of trying to break my arguments!

Nope, a lot are getting excited that songs "are being confirmed". But really she's just mentioning which songs are closer to be finished. I'm just being realistic bringing y'all back to earth so no one is getting mad later

You should thank me instead of trying to break my arguments!

You should drink a glass of water

This. I do think some of the tracks she has prominently featured will ultimately be included, but I definitely did not read that post as "these songs are being mixed." The wording definitely did not suggest that. In any case, I really hope she relaxes this 10-track thing, as she has hinted that she may ultimately include more tracks.