Fluorine

Charli XCX

Can someone explain the janet thing to me, i don’t get it lol

She's made another album, which was due to be released in September that is inspired by Janet Jackson... I genuinely think that's all there is to it aha

HONESTLY! This is one of the songs I wanted the most forever. Danny always hits the sweet spot for me and the last minute of that song is absolutely CRAZY

The last minute of it just gets me so so hyped I can't describe.... I want to be able to play this at every post-quarantine party I have

i doubt anyone will be understand from this horrible explanation but, does anyone have the video of that charli snippet that was played live at some producer or DJs set? I remember there only being like one or two recordings out there and it didn't really spark much conversation but I just thought of it now

i doubt anyone will be understand from this horrible explanation but, does anyone have the video of that charli snippet that was played live at some producer or DJs set? I remember there only being like one or two recordings out there and it didn't really spark much conversation but I just thought of it now

Think you're thinking of the Jam City remix/song we found to be titled "I'm Done"

Yeah it's usually one of our most wanted songs, but we're all being fed at the moment so nobody has asked about it in a minute

Are you thinking of the I'm Done (aka the Party Jam City collab)? https://twitter.com/olepbr/status/1003243759524548608?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1003243759524548608&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fgenius.com%2FCharli-xcx-im-done-lyrics

edit: oh wait u said it didn't spark much convo, nvm...

giphy.gif

Think you're thinking of the Jam City remix/song we found to be titled "I'm Done"

YESSS Jam City thats the one!!! Was there any news about this song about it being released??

Are you thinking of the I'm Done (aka the Party Jam City collab)? https://twitter.com/olepbr/status/1003243759524548608?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1003243759524548608&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fgenius.com%2FCharli-xcx-im-done-lyrics

edit: oh wait u said it didn't spark much convo, nvm...

Yes its that one, at least I didn't see much convo about it, maybe I missed it.

YESSS Jam City thats the one!!! Was there any news about this song about it being released??

Unfortunately after the title was revealed the thirst for the song kinda ran stagnant ):

Still probably one of her best songs though

Yes its that one, at least I didn't see much convo about it, maybe I missed it.

how is it that this cult is able to guess what song you were thinking of with such a vague description I'll never understand but perhaps that's how powerful this cult is...

giphy.gif

how is it that this cult is able to guess what song you were thinking of with such a vague description I'll never understand but perhaps that's how powerful this cult is...

THE WAY THAT IT HITS ITS A MOMENT OF BLISS YEAH

your minds are way too powerful