Fluorine

Charli XCX

If she really wants to give us a 2.0 from Charli, then I would've preferred Gone 2.0 (talk about the anxiety she feels being isolated), Silver Cross (about Huck), February 2017 (dunno how this would play out but just call it May 2020 and get it out)

Silver Cross is NOT about Huck. It's about a friend. 

can't believe we have party party and we're getting party 4 u omg oprah

low key party party leaked and no one said a word on her ever again like. was it that underwhelming

OMG if any song deserves the track 10 treatment it's silver cross. that rework sounds like heaven

guys also stream the album a lot so charli can get a new phone hers is all craqued

one time i was really high and i heard like the first fifteen seconds of party party and it scared the sh*t out of me. i was laying in bed and

i didn’t move at all i thought it was my time to go fffffd

kinda worried shes gonna ruin pink diamond by doing too much with it. pictures in my mind sounds amazing tho

I had the same thought. The snippet was cute but kinda messy in comparison to the version we heard before.

Pink diamond is literally going to kill me. If this ends up not being on the album i will never be able to forgive her

Why are you guys saying shit like that when It's obvious that It's on the album? I don't get It.

i finally understand is finally starting to grow on me, but I still don't love it. I'm really hoping there's some beast remixes that make the song even better.

Also, don’t understand why she decided to take that last verse off, she should’ve left that.  :facepalm:

The “my therapist said I hate myself really bad” is the lyric that just takes me out of the song, I didn’t like it when she said it the first time, I didn’t think she’d actually put it in the song

giphy.gif

The “my therapist said I hate myself really bad” is the lyric that just takes me out of the song, I didn’t like it when she said it the first time, I didn’t think she’d actually put it in the song

It's super relatable, especially for most of her stans, but I don't like the delivery.

I fear for the album cover.

especially since she is shooting it today and the album is dropping in 4 days so there won't be much time to really make it great. All the single covers were rushed and you can tell and imo theyre all ugly. I was kinda hoping she shot it a while ago and took her time (or at least the person who will be editing it) to make it amazing. 

Best case scenario is that it is just a picture, no weird editing of weird effects. What are you guys hoping for? 

this picture or this picture would make a great album cover. 

I fear for the album cover.

especially since she is shooting it today and the album is dropping in 4 days so there won't be much time to really make it great. All the single covers were rushed and you can tell and imo theyre all ugly. I was kinda hoping she shot it a while ago and took her time (or at least the person who will be editing it) to make it amazing. 

Best case scenario is that it is just a picture, no weird editing of weird effects. What are you guys hoping for? 

this picture or this picture would make a great album cover.

Ummmm...all 3 of claws covers are really pretty

i don't want a photo taken by iphone cause they seem so ://. like doesn't she have any high quality photograph machine? i hope she comes through

that's what i was thinking the whole time. i'm sure she can afford a professional camera so why not using it?? ugh. but i bet she went for iphone quality cause she wanted a more "homemade" aesthetic, maybe. i still hope the album cover feels a little bit more professional.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever