Fluorine

Charli XCX

bodyofmyown on twitter said charli was asked to do slumber party with brit before tinashe ..... the collapse that would’ve been. i can see why she turned it down

Oof, that would’ve been career shattering

giphy.gif

bodyofmyown on twitter said charli was asked to do slumber party with brit before tinashe ..... the collapse that would’ve been. i can see why she turned it down

that sounds like fan fiction tbh, Charli was a nobody at that time, especially in the US (Britney's biggest market) her fame had burned out after the Sucker era. Tinashe was probably only added as a fellow RCA artist who they wanted to hype at the time...

I stan both of them. A collab would kill me. That being said, Slumber Party wasn't the right song. Everytime I imagine a Britney x Charli collab is probably something in the same vein of (Drop Dead) Beautiful, Girls Night Out, Emotional, Roll With Me, No Angel, 1999 etc

that sounds like fan fiction tbh, Charli was a nobody at that time, especially in the US (Britney's biggest market) her fame had burned out after the Sucker era. Tinashe was probably only added as a fellow RCA artist who they wanted to hype at the time...

it kinda does make sense though i mean didnt they work together on sucker or something? i swear britney was credited in the sucker booklet or was that just a fever dream

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

it kinda does make sense though i mean didnt they work together on sucker or something? i swear britney was credited in the sucker booklet or was that just a fever dream

They never worked together officially, I think Charli mentioned writing for her at a writing camp in 2014/15. And yeah she put Britney in the credits but just as an inspiration, she didn't actually contribute anything towards the album.

Secret (Shh) was originally intended for Britney. one of the writers of Love Me Down said it in a interview that Secret didn't make the cut because Charli recorded before, so he sent Love Me Down and her team accepted.

that's the only Charli x Britney link that i remember (besides the fact that Charli had the instrumental of Pretty Girls before Britney and Little Mix lol)

i'm more excited for this than I was for Charli lmao

thank god this time we won't have watered down generic pop songs to pleasure her label  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:

ok so charli just posted the 14 potential songs.

in addition to those 14 what have we heard that is 100% scrapped? all i can remember is breathe out (which hopefully just got its name changed and is still on the album)

Breathe Out seems like it was just a demo that never fully materialized, I really do hope she finished it though because that chorus has been in my head ever since she previewed it

if any of those 14 tracks don’t make it onto the album i hope she’s prepared to be begged for them for years to come. especially if she already teased a snippet. she could release 13 flawless tracks and her fanbase would focus more energy on the one track we didn’t get lmfaoo

this bitch KNOWS the gays will beg for MONTHS on end for the tracks she mentioned that dont make the cut. We stan a smart business woman!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e