Fluorine

Charli XCX

It's definitely a polarizing experience lol Hated it at first, now I mostly like it. My one qualm with it is that I feel the breakdown should've been used as the outro. I'm hoping we get stems, but not expecting it.

I feel like HIFN will end up being her best album to date because she isn’t trying too hard to make a statement where it seems like the opposite for when she was making Charli (to be fair Pop 2 was a hard act to follow and the pressure for her to release an official third album was fucking insane)

It makes me also worry that she’ll just forget about the Janet album because she may not be into the songs as much after all this is over if HIFN ends up being a hit

Finally finished my extended mix of "Claws" that gets rid of the jarring ending and gives it slightly more resolution. 

EDIT: Corrected an error and reuploaded HERE, as a track was left in there that shouldn't have been. I am def using this from now on. :creep: