Fluorine

Charli XCX

I would much rather have an album with zero input from the fans and have it be great than have an album full of fan-made beats/lyrics that sound horrible. People really need to get a grip. I listened to some of the beats people were sending to her on twitter and i have to say, it was all Shite

these crackheads on twitter trying to put it down to her hating non american and europe based fans okay what’s that got to her not using your ugly ass beats :rip: the self entitlement in this fanbase sometimes is off the charts.

these crackheads on twitter trying to put it down to her hating non american and europe based fans okay what’s that got to her not using your ugly ass beats :rip: the self entitlement in this fanbase sometimes is off the charts.

I’m a non american/europe based fan myself and I think this is just an overreact. Charli didn’t used beats or artworks from ANY fans, there’s nothing xenophobic or whatever about that. It’s literally disgusting to use such a serious thing as an argument. Anyway, I just hope this will not affect Charli or make her depressed because she really don’t deserve this backlash.

Also let’s not forget Charli invited Pabllo Vittar for 2 songs and accepted an invite to be on Pabllo’s song/video. I don’t know another artist that made me feel more included (if that’s make sense lol) as a brazilian fan than Charli.

I usually just lurk signed out but I need to voice that some of you need to absolutely abstain from pop culture for a few weeks and then come back with a new appreciation. What other artist is doing what Charli is doing right now? Get help and stop ruining the enjoyment for yourselves. I don’t understand how you could possibly criticise her for this. Can you really not piece together that if she intended to have more fan produced beats (of which maybe 3 out of 200 were actually good) and lyrics at the beginning of the ambitious project she saw half way through that a compromise was needed as there wouldn’t have been an album on the deadline she set due to things taking longer than expected. She still let us in on a lot of the creation of the album and it was so interesting to see how she comes up with her music. I love talking and reading about music but some of you really just ruin anything that comes your way. Where would you even be without these artists who facilitate all of your depressed/manic moods with their music. Jesus. She didn’t even have to make an album she could have sat and enjoyed her time with her friends and boyfriend. Get over yourselves.

Phew child, some of y'all are over here complaining about the design of the merch while I'm over here excited and having a mental breakdown over the fact that Charli loves her fans so much, she's willing to make an entire album AT HOME FOR US WITH PARTY 4 U. I honestly love her so much. No other artist is doing what she's doing!

:defeated:  :flutter:  :cuteface:

charli xcx gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

not cling clang sophie sample pack twitter getting mad cause charli didnt use their pc knock off beats...

that's what i was saying to my friend  :toofunny:  all of those beats in her mentions are just ripped off sophie/100 gecs/pc music beats. why would she settle for rip offs when she has all access to the real thing? make it make sense