Fluorine

Charli XCX

i know she said we wouldn't get a deluxe version of Charli, however, I'd be so down for a deluxe edition of this if the pandemic continues through summer... she's already got the material

i know she said we wouldn't get a deluxe version of Charli, however, I'd be so down for a deluxe edition of this if the pandemic continues through summer... she's already got the material

pulling a carly and releasing a side b would be amazing but i don’t see her doing it

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

pulling a carly and releasing a side b would be amazing but i don’t see her doing it

I mean a side b would be the dream! but I was thinking more like what The Weeknd did with after hours? A couple new tracks a week or 2 later

i feel like there no way she'd do a deluxe/EP/anything with scrapped tracks after HIFN. it'll probably be this and then nothing til the fall/winter when we hopefully get janet album (which I'm very okay with)!

remember QUALITY > QUANTITY

I agree with this. I really wanna listen to this Janet album, been listening to Nasty a lot as of lately, and I can see Charli going back to something like this. Nasty is really a Charli-esque track.

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d