Fluorine

Charli XCX

well atlantic, and the whole warner family for that matter, if you're still reading, let this be a lesson to you. when you have a pop girl signed who has an extremely dedicated fan base, then DO NOT delay their albums, because they'll just end up leaking anyway. you guys are completely stupid, thanks.

I've been waiting days for my account to be approved so I can finally ask somebody to please send me the vroom vroom photoshoot outtakes lmao. I've been lurking on this page for months now I feel like I know all of you personally

I've been waiting days for my account to be approved so I can finally ask somebody to please send me the vroom vroom photoshoot outtakes lmao. I've been lurking on this page for months now I feel like I know all of you personally

Lmao. Welcome!!  :creep:

xo

SOPHIE should give this to charli 

btw WTF DID THE USER REMOVED IT UGHHH and title was Be Who I Wanna Be, it was just a instrumental but FUCK I DIDNT DOWNLOAD IT  :defeated:

PfYhgA2.jpg?1PfYhgA2.jpg?1PfYhgA2.jpg?1

btw WTF DID THE USER REMOVED IT UGHHH and title was Be Who I Wanna Be, it was just a instrumental but FUCK I DIDNT DOWNLOAD IT  :defeated:

I didn't see the post but SOPHIE already gave that song to Namie Amuro. LIZ and Usher also did a version of the song but it never got officially released. The LIZ and Usher version is out there on YouTube and Soundcloud lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAGwY9ODTEQ

Here's the Namie ver. 

It would make a pretty sick Charli song too though tbh.

I didn't see the post but SOPHIE already gave that song to Namie Amuro. LIZ and Usher also did a version of the song but it never got officially released. The LIZ and Usher version is out there on YouTube and Soundcloud lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAGwY9ODTEQ

Here's the Namie ver. 

It would make a pretty sick Charli song too though tbh.

We do love a Vocaloid legend.

e0p7lt9.gif

j14CYJi.png