Fluorine

Charli XCX

So opinions on what's next for her? Will Boys finally

push us into an album annoucement or will these leaks cause another giant setback? i'm hoping they go ahead as planned but maybe just switch out a few of the weaker tracks with Exchange songs (if what leaked was even really considered the album still)

H0bDaqU.gif

push us into an album annoucement or will these leaks cause another giant setback? i'm hoping they go ahead as planned but maybe just switch out a few of the weaker tracks with Exchange songs (if what leaked was even really considered the album still)

I'd be surprised if she doesn't release something this year... hope it happens.

Come To My Party should definitely be the next single.

At this point, I have no fucking clue.

Charli and Atlantic haven't addressed or acknowledged the leak.

Charli tried using the previous leaks (of songs that weren't even FOR XCX3) as an excuse for the delay as she has to continue re-writing to replace them.

So using that logic it may be scrapped, although I still think they should have jumped on the leak before it happened and rush-released the record or at least put a pre-order through with 3 Instant tracks and a release date.

It may not have helped stop the leak completely but it at least would have given them a chance to get money for the record before it leaked in full either in final or demo form for free.

j14CYJi.png

I don't think all those songs were ment for album, maybe only Come To My Party & Waterfall, the versions we have are probably not even final, plus some songs on the discord would fit better with Boys and ATAP, if they were all ment for album I'm sure she would say something, she probably got over Waterfall and CTMP so she'd replace them with new recently recorded stuff

I don't think all those songs were ment for album, maybe only Come To My Party & Waterfall, the versions we have are probably not even final, plus some songs on the discord would fit better with Boys and ATAP, if they were all ment for album I'm sure she would say something, she probably got over Waterfall and CTMP so she'd replace them with new recently recorded stuff

A lot of them were though. Good Girls, CTMP, Waterfall, Bounce, GNO and Can You Hear Me were all mentioned in interviews as album tracks and intended for the album along with Boys and ATAP. She probably was told to not address it so people who don't already have them don't look for the files.

Not sure about some of the others but they were clearly from XCX3 sessions (Down Like Whoa, Be With U, Die 4, Queen Lizzy)

A lot of them were though. Good Girls, CTMP, Waterfall, Bounce, GNO and Can You Hear Me were all mentioned in interviews as album tracks and intended for the album along with Boys and ATAP. She probably was told not address it so people who don't already have them don't look for the files.

Not sure about some of the others but they were clearly from XCX3 sessions (Down Like Whoa, Be With U, Die 4, Queen Lizzy)

are those interviews recent though? 

are those interviews recent though? 

The Fader (mentions CTMP and Waterfall) was from August 2016

The Beat  (mentions CYHM and Good Girls) was from March 2017

She said she wanted to release Bounce but it would probably be on the album in 2018 in an interview from June 2017

Girls Night Out has been mentioned a few times here and there.

the fact that this thread has

1.046.000+ views

and no other thread (except for L4L's pre-release thread, lol) on Lanaboards comes anywhere close :defeated:

Lana Del Rey who tbh

lABVyGE.png