Fluorine

Charli XCX

There's this really subtle white noise sound that runs through out the entirety of good girls that gets on my nerves. We need a 320 version, it's gotta be out there!

FUCK NOW I CANT UNHEAR IT KJGHEKRTBVGJRRHEDB

There's this really subtle white noise sound that runs through out the entirety of good girls that gets on my nerves. We need a 320 version, it's gotta be out there!

I thought I was the only one noticing this problem. At least its not that shitty CTMP bitrate we have but its something very annoying. If someone has a true 320kbps Good Girls out there please share

Because I posted 'leak come to my party' in this thread after SitarHero said not to (even though people were continuing to do it all the way up to today)

sitar gave me a wp for no reason he can **** ** ****

Oh you mean to say many people got WPs even though they continued to post requests and neither of you are special? Any of yall can still catch this ban if it gets out of hand, don't question my recent charity UKk0JnJ.gif

I'm starting to crave the post-Vroom Vroom Charli sound and listening to nothing else but her recent songs, v similar to how I felt about True Romance. Sucker could never.