Fluorine

Charli XCX

Fuckkkkkk it sounds good. We could all come together like 14 and pay for it but I feel like if we just all refuse to do it maybe they'll lower the bid?

Watch a hoarder pay it and then we never hear the song :rip:

Yeah, if everyone went in on it then it wouldn't be expensive at all, but honestly...and how the fuck do you even buy a bitcoin? these people are too much

Fuckkkkkk it sounds good. We could all come together like 14 and pay for it but I feel like if we just all refuse to do it maybe they'll lower the bid?

Watch a hoarder pay it and then we never hear the song :rip:

i'd join the club if i had an international card

Yeah, if everyone went in on it then it wouldn't be expensive at all, but honestly...and how the fuck do you even buy a bitcoin? these people are too much

Yeah I don't know either lmao

But literally it'd suck so bad if we all came together and then it ended up leaking through another outlet right after. I say we wait it out.

H0bDaqU.gif

Don't you have to mine for bitcoins? Like you have to buy this machine that generates bitcoin and it costs a ridiculous amount of money as well. I feel like this musicmafia thing is a scam. I have seen multiple posts on other forums warning people about it. 

And I would lol if a person purchases the song and gets it with the music mafia tag all over it.  :deadbanana:

Don't you have to mine for bitcoins? Like you have to buy this machine that generates bitcoin and it costs a ridiculous amount of money as well. I feel like this musicmafia thing is a scam. I have seen multiple posts on other forums warning people about it. 

And I would lol if a person purchases the song and gets it with the music mafia tag all over it.  :deadbanana:

the songs up for auction come untagged i believe. and i think there's a way you can purchase bitcoins with like credit card money or smth but idk