Fluorine

Charli XCX

Hey, it's Friday night... I'm a junior in high school and could probably benefit from studying for my ACT, but I'll spend my time splitting up this Charli file for yall  :defeated: Idk song names and shit so i'll just post it and yall will tell me the title and i'll change the name k? k.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Hey, it's Friday night... I'm a junior in high school and could probably benefit from studying for my ACT, but I'll spend my time splitting up this Charli file for yall  :defeated: Idk song names and shit so i'll just post it and yall will tell me the title and i'll change the name k? k.

cool cool! use the file from here this folder!

Hey, it's Friday night... I'm a junior in high school and could probably benefit from studying for my ACT, but I'll spend my time splitting up this Charli file for yall :defeated: Idk song names and shit so i'll just post it and yall will tell me the title and i'll change the name k? k.

probably 90% or more of them none of us will no the name of but i'll listen through them and give the my best guesses!

H0bDaqU.gif

this book i'm reading is so awful but xcx3 is giving me the strength i need to power through it before school starts on wednesday  :defeated:

since i know some of y'all won't bother to go back a page:

anyway goodnight everyone someone PM me in the extremely unlikely event that something leaks

Can someone give me a list of all the stuff that only leaked in LQ?

Come to My Party

After the Afterparty Demos 1, 2, 3

In the Darkness

Issues

Good Girls Demo

Can You Hear Me Demo

Emotional Demo

OAjeWdG.jpg?1