Fluorine

Charli XCX

I really wonder if anyone even has No Angel? i mean it seems like no one does considering not even a snippet on discord has been heard

What if it wasn't even on the album and its been scrapped like TKO and Taxi

I think it's worth pointing out that No Angel was debuted at the Exchange show in LA, of which the entire point was to play some demos that weren't going to be released. Keep in mind, Roll With Me was debuted there, and it likely wouldn't have been released had Number 1 Angel not happened.

A little after the Exchange show, she was asked about No Angel in an interview, saying she wasn't sure if she would put it on the album. A few weeks later, she liked some tweets saying she had told fans it would for sure be on the album, and she's continued playing it live since.

I guess she changed her mind about No Angel because of the reception, as well as the fact that Sophie thought it was special.

I think it's worth pointing out that No Angel was debuted at the Exchange show in LA, of which the entire point was to play some demos that weren't going to be released. Keep in mind, Roll With Me was debuted there, and it likely wouldn't have been released had Number 1 Angel not happened.

A little after the Exchange show, she was asked about No Angel in an interview, saying she wasn't sure if she would put it on the album. A few weeks later, she liked some tweets saying she had told fans it would for sure be on the album, and she's continued playing it live since.

I guess she changed her mind about No Angel because of the reception, as well as the fact that Sophie thought it was special.

I hope she knows it didn't leak, because if she scraps it and it doesn't leak.... NNNNNN