Fluorine

Charli XCX

True. It's iconic!

e0p7lt9.gif

You know what else is iconic...?

If choli leaks start happening again :hooker:

I thought you were going to say my impact on CharliBoards aka Ms Sitzealia

0llyAjF.jpg

But yes ms Charles needs to continue coming for Lana/Allie's crown as the leak queen/s.

0llyAjF.jpg

Keep at it girlies.

0llyAjF.jpg

j14CYJi.png

Her disappointment of her own career path during the Sucker era KILLS ME. I remember watching those interviews and just wanting to like, give her a hug. I'm glad she's in a better head space now although the label still seems to be a crock of shit. She deserves better. So much genius that they hold back from her.

Like, Boys is a great example. It's almost offensive to me that the label felt she, Charli XCX a songwriter with multiple giant songs under her belt, needed a song like Boys to be pitched to her to get a hit. Granted, she made it her own and her own artistic vision really got to shine through in the video which she did have full control over, but it's just sad. Charli is first and foremost a songwriter. She does is all the time, and she's fucking great at it. She doesn't need other people to do it for her to get a hit. One of those interviews I just watched from the Sucker era confirmed that again as she said "I would be nothing if I didn't write my own lyrics".

H0bDaqU.gif