Fluorine

Charli XCX

Well what do we know about this supposed mixtape then? i missed details

Ok so, the one who leaked all these songs on discord started saying that a mixtape is coming next month. First single is gonna feature Camilla Cabello, Chali's working to get some others pop girls on the mixtape too, like Dua Lipa, Tove Lo, Halsey... but these collabs aren't confirmed yet. He also shared titles of the whole tracklist and streamed some songs from it. Some of the titles were Champion, Blame It On You Love, Million, New Low and a few others i can't remember. That's all. He said it's coming but Charli didn't say anything yet cause the mixtape isn't finished. 

Ok so, the one who leaked all these songs on discord started saying that a mixtape is coming next month. First single is gonna feature Camilla Cabello, Chali's working to get some others pop girls on the mixtape too, like Dua Lipa, Tove Lo, Halsey... but these collabs aren't confirmed yet. He also shared titles of the whole tracklist and streamed some songs from it. Some of the titles were Champion, Blame It On You Love, Million, New Low and a few others i can't remember. That's all. He said it's coming but Charli didn't say anything yet cause the mixtape isn't finished. 

Hmmmmm i mean part of me wants to believe this because they do have these songs.... but they could be totally making up the mixtape thing. Who knows. It wouldn't benefit them at all to make up this lie, but people are dumb!

H0bDaqU.gif

Hmmmmm i mean part of me wants to believe this because they do have these songs.... but they could be totally making up the mixtape thing. Who knows. It wouldn't benefit them at all to make up this lie, but people are dumb!

I also forgot to say that Bounce and No Angel are on it. No Angel is gonna feature Jay Park 

ok wtf is going on in here

we have a HQ come to my party snippet now? from where? since when? SOMEONE LINK ME UP

its the og that leaked before the any full songs leaked