Fluorine

Charli XCX

can you stop posting that ugly ass photo of azealia? it's too fucking big. resize it or fuck off tbh

We already know the tracklist and features on the mixtape, so I guess Alma is on Charlis song since leaker mentioned her in collabs

...what tracklist? what features?

lABVyGE.png

The mixtape sounds incredibly fake. This must be yallses first time at the rodeo, trusting a leaker just because they hacked some songs

Quote and drag me when its proven to xcxist

Can someone re-upload the "After the Afterparty" (Stems)?  :deadbanana:

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/d79b811e0c9b9ca16b8336b4f6a350b120170911094821/674503

this?

ps - for those asking for champion and million, i've uploaded them to my folder.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9etD1w5FPMedmtMRmJUbk9sUzQ

(lol at me receiving DMCA notice for uploading Charli's version of Baby Boy and Our Boyfriend, Emotional demo)

it does feel really fake that the gays transitioned to discord leaving us on lanaboards begging for scraps of information when it was lanaboards that brought us all together in the first place...  :icant:

also, does anyone know if Daddy Knows is going to be a Charli song? I need to know who to thank for it and I already follow Eyelar on Insta and Twitter. I hope her career takes off. To me it seems to be a lowkey bad deal to be the unnamed singer on some PC Music tracks but as long as she gets her coin. 

it does feel really fake that the gays transitioned to discord leaving us on lanaboards begging for scraps of information when it was lanaboards that brought us all together in the first place...  :icant:

also, does anyone know if Daddy Knows is going to be a Charli song? I need to know who to thank for it and I already follow Eylar on Insta and Twitter. I hope her career takes off. To me it seems to be a lowkey bad deal to be the unnamed singer on some PC Music tracks but as long as she gets her coin. 

it would also suck to be the one singing daddy knows, and everyone think its Charli's track and watching Charli perform it

The mixtape sounds incredibly fake. This must be yallses first time at the rodeo, trusting a leaker just because they hacked some songs

Quote and drag me when its proven to xcxist

Wait I thought we established at the beginning that they hacked her got these songs through her email? If that were the case, could the information not be possibly reliable?

no but scrolling past that giant picture 30 times a page is actually irritating, it should've been resized days ago if y'all planned to spam it. doesn't matter if someone's wifi is good or not, mine is great but it's just an annoyance. also people could be on their phone which makes it worse.

te deseo, cariño

no but scrolling past that giant picture 30 times a page is actually irritating, it should've been resized days ago if y'all planned to spam it. doesn't matter if someone's wifi is good or not, mine is great but it's just an annoyance. also people could be on their phone which makes it worse.

I'm on my phone almost all the time, I actually can't tell the actual size of the picture for that reason.

There are nicer ways of addressing issues instead of being fucking rude.

0llyAjF.jpg

But thank you for being nicer than other individuals on here about it.

j14CYJi.png