Fluorine

Charli XCX

omg legend i love you thank you for making the best remix ever. choli could never

not bad at all. wig

king

does anyone still have the full nylon japan video saved?? atlantic took it down  :facepalm:

The first bit "gonna be alright, one more time, gonna fly so high" sounds really good + studio, but the second drop after doesn't 

ik :( the intro is from lollapalooza and the bridge is from nylon japan and it's not as clear 

She didn't sound American to me she's doing this carribean imitation mixed with American now nothing British about it

Except in bounce and a few other songs where she does a high pitched British accent

She didn't sound American to me she's doing this carribean imitation mixed with American now nothing British about it

Except in bounce and a few other songs where she does a high pitched British accent mixed with american

Except in bounce and a few other songs where she does a high pitched British accent mixed with american

Sounds more like her accent mixed with American. The 'O's and 'T's she usually pronounces the American way, but all the rest sounds a lot like a London accent to me.

Sometimes she even switches between the two, like in 3AM,

"you know the words that got me falling" (London accent)

"I got to pull up pull up" (General American accent)

Before Bounce leaked online I used to think that KPP featuring was so unnecessary to the track and now that we have the demo I think KPP featuring is definitely what we need to finish the song in the right way

I thought the exact same....now I’m craving the KPP version

Just thinking about how much Atlantic (or Charli, maybe?) must've paid SOPHIE for the the recent stuff they did together. Maybe because the VROOM VROOM EP was before he got as big he charged less, but Brooke Candy just said she can't release her one (1) SOPHIE-produced song because he wants $10K for it.

Granted, she's not on a label & it's a one-off song, so I guess he wants $$ up front before she puts it out for free...but by logic, wouldn't it still cost a pretty penny for people like LE1F & Quay Dash, let alone Charli? Idk, I guess on N1A he'd only get proceeds from Roll With Me & Lipgloss, but maybe they were hesitant to put more of his songs on there for the sake of the cost.