Fluorine

Charli XCX

Ending this "discussion" or whatever this is. OFC I can be offended if someone told me to choke even though I said it first (knowing I never said it to THEM which is NOT the same). You may quote me again, but I won't respond and don't think you're right because your word is last.

It would be different if I was like: "Choke lukeorsted" and he'd be like "Choke Jean" - then I'd be wrong to complain or be offended. So, you're getting the point that it's not the same, right?

So, you can say whatever you want, I won't try to prove my point anymore, there's no use.

MØ can choke. (Oops, are you going to tell me to choke now?).

Adios. :hooker:

Choke Jean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!111!!!!11

So is anyone else going to see Charli open for Halsey? She keeps saying again and again that she wants to meet fans either before shows or at the merch table and I'm 100% asking about Jungle if I am blessed enough to meet her.

For a long time I dreamed about asking for Mess or Midnight or Mow That Lawn too but..... guess that's not necessary anymore!

H0bDaqU.gif

So is anyone else going to see Charli open for Halsey? She keeps saying again and again that she wants to meet fans either before shows or at the merch table and I'm 100% asking about Jungle if I am blessed enough to meet her.

For a long time I dreamed about asking for Mess or Midnight or Mow That Lawn too but..... guess that's not necessary anymore!

I dare you to ask about Queen Lizzy

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I didn't read through what exact drama just went down but I just wanna take a second and say I luv u all and this forum has made my life exponentially better

#love thy sistren

Awww that's so cute! :flutter: :heart:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

hi guys i know a lot of tracks leaked recently,

I'm pretty sure I have nearly all of them. the last time i properly read this thread was in july SO i don't know if i got them all.

Can anyone give me a list of songs that leaked from July to currently? 

Thank you!

ask her about the leaked album, or ask her what we should expect from the 2018 version of XCX3 tbh

lABVyGE.png

No surprise SOPHIE is asking for like 10.000 U $ to release a song with Brooke since he's been working with Rihanna and produced a song for Madonna before. He definitely has the "next level" factor and he won't sell it cheap unfortunatelly... but I know is his job so there's nothing anyone can do

IMPORTANT

My hosting company was contacted by the IFPI about the content on this thread.

It is stated in the LanaBoards rules that posting direct download links is NOT ALLOWED. 

If I do not remove the content from this thread, I risk the site being suspended. 

If you all could help me out and report any posts that contain download links to the following songs, that would be very appreciated: 

AFTER THE AFTERPARTY

BOYS

BURNING UP

GOOD GIRLS

I WANNA BE WITH YOU

UP N DOWN

VROOM VROOM

I've tried searching through this thread, but I just do not have the time, as I am currently settling into a huge life adjustment.

Please refrain from posting download links in this thread as well as any other LanaBoards thread in the future & PLEASE report any post you see in violation.

Failure to do these things may result in the closure of this thread.

Thank you & lots of love.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

IMPORTANT

My hosting company was contacted by the IFPI about the content on this thread.

It is stated in the LanaBoards rules that posting direct download links is NOT ALLOWED.

If I do not remove the content from this thread, I risk the site being suspended.

If you all could help me out and report any posts that contain download links to the following songs, that would be very appreciated:

AFTER THE AFTERPARTY

BOYS

BURNING UP

GOOD GIRLS

I WANNA BE WITH YOU

UP N DOWN

VROOM VROOM

I've tried searching through this thread, but I just do not have the time, as I am currently settling into a huge life adjustment.

Please refrain from posting download links in this thread as well as any other LanaBoards thread in the future & PLEASE report any post you see in violation.

Failure to do these things may result in the closure of this thread.

Thank you & lots of love.

We don't have leaks in this thread, you should try contacting FckYeahCharli

e0p7lt9.gif

Nobody has been sharing links to Boys, Afterparty, or Vroom Vroom

e0p7lt9.gif

And we never even knew of Burning Up since it didn't leak so thanks for telling us about it

e0p7lt9.gif

OAjeWdG.jpg?1