Fluorine

Charli XCX

i will UNSTAN if this happens, not here for it

Need Ur Luv and Famous (and light it up) said hello

Didn't the insider say on the discord that she is going back to Sucker sound like a month ago?

didn't the insider also say there's a mixtape due in October with dua and camila collabs? 

they did, i know a stan thats bragging about it rn

ugh... just like that cunt a few pages back who was all "I hAvE tKo bUt i'M nOt lEaKiNg iT"

I feel like I've aired most of my laundry with my excessive ranting so I'm gonna try and keep things somewhat short from now on and post relevant thoughts instead of complaining (unless anyone feels like it actually contributes to the discourse) because I feel like I'm getting repetitive and annoying!!

How do Atlantic expect to capitalise on her and use her as a cash cow if nothing is getting released? Instead, the hype is dying down. Had they released the album in September, the Sia and Halsey tours would have been great promo, and then she could have headlined her own one.

Danielle Bregoli too. They're the 15 minutes of fame record label. Charli fits right in.

its just now that Charli’s not all anyone’s talking about Atlantic would much rather focus on the shitty music careers of teens who became famous from memes.

Danielle Bregoli too. They're the 15 minutes of fame record label. Charli fits right in.

I know we joked about a collaboration when she was first signed, but what with them both stanning each other on Twitter it might actually happen  :facepalm:

:spice: