Fluorine

Charli XCX

I'm not sure it matters in 2017 anymore

It would tbh, Sophie would be one of the first trans producer to carry such an influence in the industry.

I'm sceptical because the only source I found is a stereogum article that says Sophie is now using female pronouns, but it could very well have been made up by the person who wrote the article.

Until Sophie speaks on it, I'm not gonna use any pronouns at all.

It would tbh, Sophie would be one of the first trans producer to carry such an influence in the industry.

I'm sceptical because the only source I found is a stereogum article that says Sophie is now using female pronouns, but it could very well have been made up by the person who wrote the article.

Until Sophie speaks on it, I'm not gonna use any pronouns at all.

I don’t think the word trans, specifically, has been used, but the female pronouns were confirmed by SOPHIE’s team when reached out to, by Stereogum and by others.

"I've always done most of it myself and that's partly why everything has taken so long," she continues. "I didn't have the support of my record label in the UK because they just didn't get it... ever. And they still don't sometimes. When they heard Sucker, someone at my label said, 'Your album's great, but wouldn't it be better if Wiz Khalifa was on a verse?' I was just like... NO."

*wiz khalifa is in the boys music video*

"In the past 10 years, why do people feel like musicians have to be boring to succeed, and why do people have to be likable? It's just lame!" she says. Her voice climbs to a new octave and she sits forward in her seat. "It's so boring. You can't like everything! You hate some stuff! Say what you hate! Like, I hate Pitbull, and I don't care! He's shit! And that's fine! He may hate my stuff, and I'm cool with that!" Perhaps unsurprisingly, Charli's label sent her to media training; afterward, her instructor told execs that, in all of her years, she had never encountered a worse pupil. "I was like, 'What the fuck did I do wrong?' " says Charli.

Interviewer: What makes a perfect party?

Charli XCX: Fun people who love to dance and the best DJ playing amazing songs, e.g. Macarena/LMFAO/Pitbull, etc

queen of changing opinions 

"they just didn't get it... ever. And they still don't sometimes." 

3 years later they still don't get it 

I met @@charli_xcx recently, my name is madison (@dinahbgc) and this is my M&G story. I met her October 20th of this year and it was horrific. She was rude, not classy, and she lost a long time angel that day. I walked into the $350 M&G and said hello and she replied with "fat" and I shook it off because I thought maybe I had heard her wrong. As I approached her and asked her to do my pose she stared at me blank faced. I continued talking. "You saved my life" I say. "You're the reason I'm alive today." She looks me dead in the eye and says "you'll die soon enough, fatty," and then whispered "obesity." I started crying I had never felt pain like this and she started laughing and said "are you crying? Stop it. Stop it now." and she flicked my vagina. The photographer took the picture and I headed out of the M&G section and that's when Charli started speaking whale to me. I still can't believe this happened. I cried writing this. I wish this weren't true but Charli is in fact; a horrible person.