Fluorine

Charli XCX

Here for guitars her punk era is coming mow that lawn 2.0

Please no tropical house knew she'd hop on that trend and how is boys pc at all?

Can't wait for the "LEAK Mow That Lawn V 2.0" messages...

Breaking NEWS!!! #DennisExclusive, has been spotted! He was last seen being forced by ATLANTIC to go in the basement along with Choli.  :makeup:

xo

Also why do people on that popjustice site act like number one Angel was some Bjork album it had alt leanings sure but almost all of it could of smashed on radio with the right marketing if they were talking about the Vroom vroom ep sure but n1a....

I listened to TKO the other day and I have been converted. It sounds like a Vroom Vroom outtake. Incredible. I need all PC Music related stuff to leak. Just finish leaking the whole album (and Exchange tracks and HQ CTMP).

I feel there's no way Charli is gonna release any of this stuff, both because it's been leaked and because it's been like months since she recorded it. She got over Sucker so quickly. I hope she proves me wrong and surprise releases XCX World tomorrow :creep:, but I think messy stans is the only way we're getting anything. :/