Fluorine

Charli XCX

Guys... remember we are still supposed to get another single and Girls by Rita featuring Charli before the end of the year!!! (and hopefully some other old irrelevant leaks bc why not)

I think Girls got pushed back though  :facepalm:

:spice:

Hey! I'm working on a TKO remake (I know we have one but I want to try my take on it!)

This is the roughest snippet of it, but I have the Vox FX almost done (I'm trying to find a clearer version), the Drums 1 Loop and the bells stem halfway done. Let me know what y'all think!! https://instaud.io/private/2642791c33b996801e3a197ed95dea2e7c181b22

If miss charli was smart she would get this vroom vroom type of video shit done QUICK, put it out as the second single with the video (or even premiere it at an awards show or something?) and actually continue the fucking HYPE and drop the full XCX3 towards the end of the year (like late october-early december). Boys is honestly (imo) building a little hype cause even my family and other people I know in the GP have asked me about it and talked about how the video was cool. I even heard it on a local radio station. But no this bitch is gonna let Boys be another ATAP and flop its way off the final album tracklisting. If XCX3 doesn't drop until late winter/early Spring 2018 Boys will have aged like rotten curdled milk (it's a great cute summer bop but it's not that great and is borderline basic). Any thoughts on this idea?

I really do hope Boys flops it's way off the final album tracklisting, but I'm sure the label wants some kind of "claim to fame" tagline for the album. Something like "including the hit (not) single 'Boys'". I just don't want it to take up precious track space on XCX3.

+ I take back what I said about you trashing Charli but still getting to meet her, you were just frustrated and I can definitely relate.

Yesterday a friend of mine who was considering looking into Charli's music (I showed her Need Ur Luv and she liked it) told me she watched Charli's Boys performance on Jimmy Fallon and it was bad. This is the impression Charli made on a potential fan and the majority of the public with that flop of a performance. It didn't do her any favors. 

haha, i had literally written an essay (which i then deleted because it wasnt worth it) about how bounce was originally going to be the 2nd single from the album but after the afterparty flopped so hard and had bad reception from kimmel that they panned it yesterday. this video could've very well been a choreo call for the music video that never was, it looks super vroom-vroomy, so i'm still mad that they never did anything with it. 

Bounce has definitely grown on me over time and literally my only issue with it is how the "ah-oooooh" before "we can heat it up to 100 degrees" soars up but comes back down. I wish it would've just stayed at it's highest point and faded away into the background.

Just in case you guys haven't heard Issues in full (I haven't until now)

I can never take someone else’s song and just sing it. - NOVEMBER 19, 2013

But now she's done Issues, Secret, Money, and Boys - her lead single. I'd love for a decent interviewer to ask her about her current thoughts on this topic (in general, not just about Boys bc we all know the answer: she took it because she had the idea for the video) 

friendly reminder that Up & Down is a total BOP and so is Japan (I want the original snippet version in full so bad, the Tokyo Drift one is ugly)

reflecting is also beautiful but that's already been established

I need the full version of Losin' My Cool that sounds happy instead of gloomy

#justicefortaxiandtko btw

the sisters still held in captivity

poot lovato could never 

Why are people so hung up on Charli singing a song somebody else wrote? Aren’t there better things to be upset about? Of her ENTIRE discography she has less than 5 released songs she didn’t pen. For any recording artist today, that’s pretty awesome. Smh like I understand the frustration behind all the album delays & her shitty set list, but complaining how she didn’t write the song and digging up a quote from 4 years ago doesn’t make you seem that cool.

:bye3:

14417469274.gif