Fluorine

Charli XCX

hey gays since Idk when paris is ever gonna upload his/her masterpost, I've decided to upload mine (most of it comes from his/her anyway)

https://we.tl/k0Kt0JDINa

IF ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN UPLOAD IN FASTER SPEED PLEASE LET ME KNOW COS WETRANSFER IS KINDA SLOW AND THE LINK IS GONNA DIE IN 7 DAYS

The folders are divided into 4 parts:

- Unreleased Studio: HQ/MQ audio files of her songs, but I've put some tracks like Daddy Knows and Run 4 Ur Money there anyways even though Charli isn't even singing but there are LQ live/leaked tracks of Charli singing so why not and they're total BOPS anyways

- Unreleased Snippets: Some of the snippets are tagged by Dennis and will probably never see the light of day (although some did and I should probably delete them anyways).

- Unreleased Live: Live recordings of unreleased songs like Party 4 U and some of the tracks are also remastered like No Angel and Taxi

- Unreleased Discord Leaks: Oh boy... A SHIT TON of very LQ recordings of Demo and unreleased and unknown tracks. If you add these files to iTunes I've added several speculated titles on the songs, notably David Guetta's Dirty Sexy Money which is gonna be released this Friday!!! If you actually have time, definitely listen to those unknown songs cos they are BOPS, especially #1, 4, 6-9, 24-25

If you have anymore unreleased/leaked stuff let me know and I'll try to add them. 

you're a saint for this :flutter:

lABVyGE.png

hey gays since Idk when paris is ever gonna upload his/her masterpost, I've decided to upload mine (most of it comes from his/her anyway)

https://we.tl/k0Kt0JDINa

IF ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN UPLOAD IN FASTER SPEED PLEASE LET ME KNOW COS WETRANSFER IS KINDA SLOW AND THE LINK IS GONNA DIE IN 7 DAYS

The folders are divided into 4 parts:

- Unreleased Studio: HQ/MQ audio files of her songs, but I've put some tracks like Daddy Knows and Run 4 Ur Money there anyways even though Charli isn't even singing but there are LQ live/leaked tracks of Charli singing so why not and they're total BOPS anyways

- Unreleased Snippets: Some of the snippets are tagged by Dennis and will probably never see the light of day (although some did and I should probably delete them anyways).

- Unreleased Live: Live recordings of unreleased songs like Party 4 U and some of the tracks are also remastered like No Angel and Taxi

- Unreleased Discord Leaks: Oh boy... A SHIT TON of very LQ recordings of Demo and unreleased and unknown tracks. If you add these files to iTunes I've added several speculated titles on the songs, notably David Guetta's Dirty Sexy Money which is gonna be released this Friday!!! If you actually have time, definitely listen to those unknown songs cos they are BOPS, especially #1, 4, 6-9, 24-25

If you have anymore unreleased/leaked stuff let me know and I'll try to add them.

THANK UUUUU SIS!!!! That reminds me the fact that Charli should use wetransfer too lol

Hey can you do a mix of RWM with Burn Rubber please just like the way SOPHIE does in her sets? If you need the files for Burn Rubber lemme know

I can do but yeah I'd need the files first also is it at a different BPM than the studio version of RWM? Cause that's 138bpm

I can do but yeah I'd need the files first also is it at a different BPM than the studio version of RWM? Cause that's 138bpm

here's the burn rubber file that i have https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-g4SiGagLsWdTVDSEthVl9CY1k and i think it's actually an opus rip? not too sure tbh but it does sound decent enough. Yeah I guess you have to speed up RWM but I don't think it's that hard? You already have RWM 320 kbps right?

here's the burn rubber file that i have https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-g4SiGagLsWdTVDSEthVl9CY1k and i think it's actually an opus rip? not too sure tbh but it does sound decent enough. Yeah I guess you have to speed up RWM but I don't think it's that hard? You already have RWM 320 kbps right?

this remaster, thank you  :flutter:

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.