Fluorine

Charli XCX

It took me like 2 months to manage to sign up because for some reason Gmail doesn't get the confirmation e-mail. Fix ur forums fatties

Ye me too I signed up early December I'm pretty sure, @ for ppl waiting for their confirmation email, contact the admin email n they can manually validate ur account for u.

:crossed: Justice for Sticky :crossed:

I agree but you have to admit it's creepy, especially since we've had extremely hard stans like that harm the people they stan in the past

you know what's creepy? the people who hoard unreleased charli xcx songs and dox people online for fun, thinking that the behavior they actively and psychotically exhibit is some type of skill or achievement. not some old man who likes a progressive young artist. move on.

you know what's creepy? the people who hoard unreleased charli xcx songs and dox people online for fun, thinking that the behavior they actively and psychotically exhibit is some type of skill or achievement. not some old man who likes a progressive young artist. move on.

are you him?