4. Delicious

5. Lucky

6. Waterfall

7. I Got It

8. Secret

9. Rrring

10. Dreams Money Can Buy

Honorable Mentions: Forgiveness, Dance 4 U, Body Of My Own, Paradise

EDIT: I just realized most of my favs are from N1A and POP2 acahajakakaka I’ve been stanning since TR but those really are my favs Charli projects

Nah, not one that leaked anyway. Same with Black Roses. Those were the two that weren't already out in some form yet when the tracklist was announced, & "What I Like" was officially previewed beforehand. So it's possible demos exist, it's just that no one's heard them. 

Can someone re-post the link to the Pete Tong version of GNO? I can't find the link in my history anywhere, I really wanna hear the LIZ part.  :ohno: 

Right, does anyone have a dbr.ee link to that? 

P.S.:  Shouts out to whoever made that HQ edit of Come to My Party, it still sounds amazing.

P.P.S.: How do you block someone on this forum? Asking for a friend.

how is she supporting a rapper with no bars that's transphobic and homophobic when more than half her fanbase are gay and trans kids and not to mention how charli's collaborated with lots of artists in the lgbtq community like kim petras/mykki etc. Ouch ngl  :awk:

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

I just realized I'm the girl on the Famous video

I will not tolerate how can I slander also I can't wait for her to move on from pc tbh it was fun while it lasted and I liked the music but it's time for something new so she can add depth to her lyrics again not just dumb party bops

delete your account