Fluorine

Charli XCX

In my Opinion......

Albums: XCX3 demo's > TR = Sucker

Mixtapes: POP2 = N1A > Super Ultra > H&E

Discog: XCX3 demo's > POP2 = N1A > TR = Sucker > Super Ultra > H&E 

ALL ARE AMAZING AND BETTER THAN UR OTHER FAVES!

giphy.gif

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

it's funny to see how some of y'all have been stanning charli for like 3 months and whine about exchange tracks when some of us have been waiting for them for over a year. 

gg.gif

I agree and what makes it even worse is that some peopIe on here have them...whiIe I don't....gg.gif

Incorrect opinion

TKO @ u sis

also I want to say something to those people who have the exchange songs: you guys dont accept money + trading so why keep hoarding those songs??? give them to us already we've been waiting for more than 2 years for them so why keep doing this??? I am starting to think that u guys have an agenda with Atlantic and have access to those songs but you're not allowed to leak them call me stupid if I'm wrong but thats what I am starting to think

TKO @ u sis

also I want to say something to those people who have the exchange songs: you guys dont accept money + trading so why keep hoarding those songs??? give them to us already we've been waiting for more than 2 years for them so why keep doing this??? I am starting to think that u guys have an agenda with Atlantic and have access to those songs but you're not allowed to leak them call me stupid if I'm wrong but thats what I am starting to think

Honestly there's nothing we can do but wait. As perched as we are, complaining over and over and over about how some songs haven't leaked isn't helping us at all. It's probably the reason they've held on to them for so long, because I'm sure this thread is entertaining as fuck to someone who has the exchange songs. They just watch us create endless memes and gifs etc. and lose our minds over them.

TKO @ u sis

:awkney:

Yup Sucker is her worst aIbum...It made me a stan in 2014....never imagined myseIf saying this.....but yeah :toofunny:

Lock You Up aIso just recentIy HIT me.....after years of hating it :toofunny:  :toofunny: How Can I remains her onIy bad officiaIIy reIeased song tho :teehee:

she'll never top TR for me yet, the lyrics, concept, production and vocals are flaw free, not one bad song don't @ me

truly her magnum opus  :flutter:

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Just listened to True Romance in full for the first time in a long time and it is definitely her best album, sucker or the og xcx3 could NEVER

username checks out 

but yeah TR is my favorite album because it brings back memories - the first time I listened to TR in full was a bike ride across the city at night with a friend and it fit perfectly

Sucker reminds me of riding around in the summer daylight with that same friend and honestly each of those experiences match the albums perfectly